Strawberry cupcakes

Hope

I made these cupcakes today using some strawberry embeds from Synascents. (Part of the egg hunt loot.) They're both strawberry scented.

After the house was filled with the strawberry scent, I ended up making edible (non-waxy) versions to eat.

Thanks for looking!

cupcakeparty6006.jpg

lol... Thanks for all the comments. After posting this, I realized that this was my first 'thread starter' in the gallery. Ooops. I'll have to keep an eye out around here for waxy photogenic subjects. (Unlike my plain, uncolored jars!)

They look great. Did you use a paper cupcake cup?
Thanks.... :) I used a silver foil cupcake liner. Veg. pillar wax and dye to coat the inside of the liner, to make the pink wax 'cup'. (The rest of the cupcake is veg. container wax, minus embed.) The pillar wax is a tad more resistant to frosting that occurs with the red dye, than veg. container wax... for me, that is! Anyhow, I just peeled the foil off after everything cooled.

Thanks again for the comments!

My 6 year old daughter saw your "cupcakes" and licked her lips, now she wants me to find one that looks like a pie. LOL

Looks great!

That's cute.... hope you found a pie for her. Mmmmm.... pie.