here is one design of my logo

The picture is cute but the font is not flowing smoothly. The break of flow is obvious in "Mary" and "Luxuries" looks like it was forced to fit. I'm assuming this must be for a round label. If you can get the font cleaned up, it should be ok.

The tub blends right in with the background. That needs to be more defined. And the font you are using for "of Luxuries" might not print very well on some applications due to the letters being so close together. I'd chose another font for that part.

I don't like the font on Mary's Garden. Too hard to immediately read ... <ducks, because I use a fance script too> ... I would maybe put Mary's Garden above the tub and would like to see Luxuries underneath it, but would like to see it without also. Are you open to using a different font that's more readable?

Here are two more designs...please give suggestions or ideas.

LOGO4.jpg

I really like this one the best, great job !!

ETA - ok i really do like this logo the best but after I posted and sat here looking at it some more I think the M & G are just a tad too scrolling...i agree with everyone else the font from the 2nd pic is better but I like this layout of words best...if that makes sense...

I just love this logo!!!! makes me wanna go take a bath & relax. When I look at this logo i think summer/spring/refreshing/relaxing/calm/peaceful