Monster Spray bandwagon (because it's fun!)

LaVida

So I got my Monkey Farts in the mail by a lovely considerate CT member. :D I intended on just making one scent but I went crazy drawing all these pictures on Paint. My monkey was jacked up and I almost scrapped the idea. *lol* but here are some picture's of my labels. I have to get more of the alcohol base. The spray is still cloudy... still settling and I've made changes to the first few labels.....(wording only - not shown here)..woops, I spelled "freshener" wrong too..*tee hee hee*...

100_2352-vi.jpg

100_2354-vi.jpg

100_2358-vi.jpg

100_2359-vi.jpg

100_2361-vi.jpg

Thanks all! It was very fun creating. I didn't think I could until I sat down to do it.

Rob, these are regular full sheet clear Avery labels - I used template #5395 in my Label Factory program. I sprayed twice w/ the Krylon triple glaze spray...

here's a few more pic's...

100_2372-vi.jpg

100_2373-vi.jpg

100_2374-vi.jpg

Thanks all! It was very fun creating. I didn't think I could until I sat down to do it.

Rob, these are regular full sheet clear Avery labels - I used template #5395 in my Label Factory program. I sprayed twice w/ the Krylon triple glaze spray...

Thank you. I really like the way they look. You did an awsome job! :highfive:

Those look great.

FYI - You know you don't have to put ingredents on room sprays only on B&B products, unless this is also a body spray.

I don't put ingredents on my room spray because I don't have to and I don't want anyone to know my secret formula.

Wow, Kimberly!! 12 of each scent?!! That's great...:D I love childrens items. There's so much color and you can be creative too.... no limits...

Thanks everyone else! I'm glad you all like them...

Candleman, I'm not sure if I knew that... I never really looked into listing ingredients on room spray. I think I just wanted a filler for the left side of the label.... It's not really top secret... it's snowdrift farms formulators blend..*l*...

OOH LaVida - I LIKE!!!!! The labels are GREAT! I want to jump on this bandwagon too! Mine are soooooo boring, I've had some AWESOME colored bottles sitting here for 4 months now, I just can't figure out the label as its shape is real funky :undecided!

here's a few more pic's...

100_2372-vi.jpg

100_2373-vi.jpg

100_2374-vi.jpg

I love these too! Great job! With the labels, what does the spray do? Do you spray them before you cut them? I love the textured look too. Good job.

I don't want your secret I just want to know if its a B&B base you use? My sons are having a hard time with the dark and was thinking of just making something like that for them. I use KY's base normally for Fabric and body mist. I would assume it has to be something safe for kids. I will not use Cyclo because that is not safe its a silicone base which makes it an allergin and my daughter sneezes from it so I had to seek something safer with an alcohol or witch hazel base.

I don't want your secret I just want to know if its a B&B base you use? My sons are having a hard time with the dark and was thinking of just making something like that for them. I use KY's base normally for Fabric and body mist. I would assume it has to be something safe for kids. I will not use Cyclo because that is not safe its a silicone base which makes it an allergin and my daughter sneezes from it so I had to seek something safer with an alcohol or witch hazel base.

if it's just for your household I think you can use vodka and distilled water, but I use the snowdrift farms cologne formulators base...