Pourette

I've been waiting anxiously for my hurricane mold. I ordered at least two weeks ago from Pourette. I haven't gotton any response to emails and frequent phone calls to both the 800 and the regular number are always busy. I realize my amount was minimal, but I just want to know if they ever got my internet order or what? I am ready to reorder from someone else, but then, what if they show up. Have any of you been able to get through to them and I am just having really poor luck, are they really slow, or what? I'm getting so frustrated. I've had my design laid out since I ordered. Grr. Thanks for letting me vent. Beth

Donita said in another post that she waited for a long time for something to show up and is still waiting for her hurricane mold that she ordered a couple weeks ago. Not sure what is going on, I dont order from them. Keep trying to get someone on the phone, it'll happen eventually!

When Jeff worked there he always helped me....but now that he is gone I really don't care about them. He gave me great customer service, became a friend, shared his knowledge about candle making.....I learned sooooooo much from him. He really helped me build my business an if there was a problem with the guys making my molds, he always took care of it for me. I guess if I have to have a custom mold made I might order from them. But I am looking elsewhere now. I have had so much trouble with the turn around time with them. Granted.....they are in Seattle and I was in Virginia.....but it would take 3 weeks to get molds to me......I think they are having trouble or they wouldn't have had to increase their prices and not give wholesale customers the usual 40% discount. I know that Don at North Valley Candle Molds had better quality. He will get my business now. Nice man too.

Donita

they were alwasy really good. i order about every 8 weeks (dye). They have really gone down since last fall though. Really slow shipping, out of sock stuff. I ordeed 30 hurrincae molds lst Nov, and it took forever. They said the had a metal shortage, and they were having issues with metal suppliers. I guess the issue is not yet resolved. I would guess they are taking the phones off the hook.:embarasse

I'm sorry to hear of all the troubles with Pourette. I haven't ordered from them in almost a year but they used to be very good. I hope they are able to overcome whatever is happening and get back to being good with customer service. They were always very helpful to me in the past.

Janette

They do look good. Was eyeing the yin/yang mold. I had one a while ago and can't find it anymore. Really make neat candles. Glad that was the right link...My list of suppliers just got longer....lol

Thanks for the mention of his site.:grin2:

• 4 weeks later...
Rebecca....that is Don's company. He is the one that makes the molds for Yaley. They are great quality. Donita Louise

We understand that every mold is tested for leaks that is why they are the #1 mold supplier in the USA, and I guess thay are the reason other mold makers are going away:p

We understand that every mold is tested for leaks that is why they are the #1 mold supplier in the USA, and I guess thay are the reason other mold makers are going away:p

We also understand that Don's Co. has been making molds for many years and his turn around is quick :cool2: