Foolish foolish man!!

CareBear

I showered at my BF house this morning :embarasse and had to climb out of the shower looking for soap, which is odd because I gave him a bar a week ago. And a bar the week before that.

He says, oh your soap only lasts one shower...

:confused::confused::confused:

Yea get this - after he's done with the bar he DROPS IT TO THE FLOOR AND LEAVES IT THERE!!!! He doesn't pick it up and put it in the soap dish EVER!!!

"But Irish Spring lasts all week that way - there's something wrong with YOUR soap..." And he doesn't want to hear another word about it nor is he willing to change.

So from now on I'm bringing my own soap - and taking it back with me when I go...

My story is opposite. I gave my guy some MP soap MONTHS ago and he still has it. Says he uses it everyday. I'm like, what??? How can that be??? :confused:

He loves how it lathers, he tells me. Shoot, I can't get a bar of M&P to last me longer than a week! I really wanna know what the heck he's doing in the shower cuz I can't for the life of me understand why it lasts him so long. LOL!

I showered at my BF house this morning :embarasse and had to climb out of the shower looking for soap, which is odd because I gave him a bar a week ago. And a bar the week before that.

He says, oh your soap only lasts one shower...

:confused::confused::confused:

Yea get this - after he's done with the bar he DROPS IT TO THE FLOOR AND LEAVES IT THERE!!!! He doesn't pick it up and put it in the soap dish EVER!!!

"But Irish Spring lasts all week that way - there's something wrong with YOUR soap..." And he doesn't want to hear another word about it nor is he willing to change.

So from now on I'm bringing my own soap - and taking it back with me when I go...

I think this is very much related to why my wife went through your soap so fast.... I need to invest in some soap dishes :) AAAANNNDDD train my wife and kids in their use....

CB..no wonder it doesn't last very long.. what a ding dong..lol My dh knows better.. However he does get mad at me because I have like 10 bars of soap in there at once.. He asks why can't we just use one at a time?? Silly silly boy has lots to learn ..:grin2:

Picnic area...:laugh2: That's freakin funny!!! I like to call it the danger zone..:wink2:

EmpressC- "I'd like to know what he does in the shower" I think we all know what boys do in the shower.. :whistle:

Sharon

Lol-I'm with you Tychels- and I think some guys only think they need to use soap for their pits. I just don't envision or see them standing with one foot up on the tub soaping them selves up otherwise. I'm sure they figure the lather works its way down and everywhere, and does the job, lol.

But I gave my sis one of my very first bars at Christmas time and months later she proclaimed to still be using it. It was half the size I would normally make it since it was more of a first swirl attempt kind of thing. And she raved about the shape. I'm like huh? It's a long rectangular chunk basicly! I didn't do ANYTHING to make it harder or increase lather... and she says it lathers great and has lasted great....this is a female we are talking about. But then again, she is quite frugal, so go figure.

You should print out the list of ingredients that are in a bar of Irish Spring with your ingredients below that and just leave it all about. When he askes what it is say, oh i was just comparing all the chemicals in your soap to all the good stuff in mine. :wink2: Hey, you could almost even fake a bar of Irish Spring! Switch it on him, lol.