firming body butter

so i tried the cellulite scrub... and couldn't get past testing it to actually market it... i'm not a scrub person i absolulty hate them i tried testing it but couldn't do it soooo.. on to my next project.

i want to make a skin firming body butter i found a list of natural ingredients that are great for skin firming reccomended by dermatologist and plastic surgeons.

can i make a body butter out of these ingredients or am i gonna have to add other oils and stuff and how in the world do i incorporate greentea into the butter

green tea

aloe vera

shea butter

emu oil

hyaluronic acid (which i can get as a serum but will prob leave off due to research on its benefits going back and forth)

suprisingly the few times i used the cellulite scrub i made did make a small difference and i mean the very few times but those oily suger scrubs skeeve me out lol so i'm hoping to figure something out with these ingredients cause my stomache is just destroyed from pregnancy. i need firming and some magical concoction to get ride of stretch marks lol. not to mention something for my haildents. i love when people look at my and go ohhh you don't need to loose weight. all i can think is yeah you can't see the cottage cheese all over the place

For the green tea you could add green tea extract to the butter, also try adding a bit of cocoa butter with a little vitmain e and collagen which I believe I saw at ingredientstodiefor. Or you could try using the ingredients and incorporating them into an emulsified body butter with jojoba as the oil. HTH

For the green tea you could add green tea extract to the butter, also try adding a bit of cocoa butter with a little vitmain e and collagen which I believe I saw at ingredientstodiefor. Or you could try using the ingredients and incorporating them into an emulsified body butter with jojoba as the oil. HTH

ohhh thanx so much i'll check into that

I have seen an anti-cellulite product with guarana extract in it too. Think its the same idea as the caffeine, increases circulation. Shame you didnt like the scrub. I made and have been using an emulsified foaming sugar scrub for the past two weeks and can see an improvement in my bumps and dimples already (or maybe its wishful thinking?).

They actually do have caffiene that can be added but the risks and dangers is something that you will have to be EXACT on or it can kill someone! I had done alot of research before myself for a cellulite cream that I could make and had decided that I will NOT use caffiene, unless I used actual coffee, in any B&B stuff!! Too many risks involved! For your stretch marks, I second on using Vitamin E!!! Seaweed extract can also be a great firming ingredient! It also helps draw out the toxins! I wish you luck and fully understand about the cottage cheese body!! I cant stand it and with my health, I cant exercise like I need to so I feel very trapped in this darn old body of mine! KNOW that anything you make will only temporarily minimize the appearance of cellulite!! There are no creams or lotions that will get rid of them completely!! Liposuction surgery cant even get rid of cellulite because it is below the fat surface!

God Bless,

Lynn

ok caffine right off that list lol. nothing is worth that.

and temporary or not until i have a place that i can actually run without having to worry about getting hit by a tractor (farm equipment or tractor trailer) i need all the help i can get. lol.

now has anyone figured out a way to get your rear to travel north a little?

i live in south jersey its flat as a pancake out here. and i wish i had the money for a tread mill.. we were gonna use the tax return but then realized we had over $4,000 worth of debt... hmmm we could always pay off the old debt and start working on next years. lol

I have two things I use for my behind that when I do them even for a week or two I can already notcie the difference, but thats when I have the time to do them. Anyways there is a workout video I got at target called "Shape" Hips, Buns, and Thighs it is an awesome video and not one of those videos that are so difficult you give up.

The other thing I did was get one of those Nordic Trac elliptical machines. I bought it from an online site, I forget the name, but if I remember I will let you know, anyhow it was $1000 I think, but the great thing was they let me do a payment plan of $99 per month. And let me tell you that thing was so worth it. I get so bored on the treadmills, this one is a little more fun for me.

The other thing I did was get one of those Nordic Trac elliptical machines

I asked the Easter bunny for one of these, but he let me down.

You know what sucks is, I have a FREE membership to a gym with awesome equipement and do you think I ever go? Heck no!

I was going pretty gung ho(is that a word) last year for 4 months and what a difference it made and I felft so much better, but now I am just too lazy.

sorry to hijack the thread.

I don't know about caffeine causing death if applied topically... maybe if you used pure caffeine... but if it's in coffee or guarana extract, I doubt we absorb enough caffeine through our skin to rival the amount of caffeine we ingest from an espresso. There's a lot of hype so far about caffeine helping with fluid retention when applied topically though, so might want to consider guarana extract or even better, cocoa.

Cocoa = antioxidants, caffeine, yummilicious smell. Biotherm uses that stuff in their Abdo-choc...

Then there's the seaweed extract someone mentioned earlier.

Here's a company with a pretty extensive botanical extract range, though they're NZ-based.

http://www.aromaticsandmore.com/products/botanical_extracts1.html

• 4 years later...
Sprint up hill, or use the treadmill on an incline. It will change you butt (for the better) dramatically! ;)

I used to be a personal trainer, and walking on a treadmill at an incline does work wonders, also: the Precor Eliptical machine targets your glutes intensely, and so do squats with free weights, and lunges.

Thigh cream made with caffeine in it really does work, and you can get the caffeine from suppliers, but it's dangerous and even deadly if you use too much. I might make some for myself.

Edited by HorsescentS

I used to be a personal trainer, and walking on a treadmill at an incline does work wonders, also: the Precor Eliptical machine targets your glutes intensely, and so do squats with free weights, and lunges.

Thigh cream made with caffeine in it really does work, and you can get the caffeine from suppliers, but it's dangerous and even deadly if you use too much. I might make some for myself.

Thanks for putting that out there Horsescents. Have been looking at caffeine for eye serums. This would be for myself since I'm prone to get puffy eyes when making candles and salt intake. Had read about creams with it included and never read anyone warn about it. Sitting on this chair, addicted to the forum has caused some indents not there before winter...lol. So I'd of made it and possibly added too much if you hadn't warned.

Thanks for putting that out there Horsescents. Have been looking at caffeine for eye serums. This would be for myself since I'm prone to get puffy eyes when making candles and salt intake. Had read about creams with it included and never read anyone warn about it. Sitting on this chair, addicted to the forum has caused some indents not there before winter...lol. So I'd of made it and possibly added too much if you hadn't warned.

The suppliers who sell it will warn you about it, though. Same with papain. I love papain because I used to get Victoria Principal's Principal Secret skin care stuff, and she had a mask with papain, a powerful enzyme from papaya, which ate up all the wrinkles, acne, and spots, and old dead skin. It was awesome! But, you're not allowed to sell creams with papain anymore, just make it for yourself. Everything that really works gets taken off the market after some dummy hurts themselves with it.

Edited by HorsescentS