firming body butter

I fell asleep watching Law & Order and awoke to discover that my subconscious had been bombarded with the Brazilian Butt Lift Infomercial... Can't say the hail damage looks any better, but I've had a craving for Brazilian jazz and sambas ever since... Apparently one has to actually do the exercises to realize any effect...

Caffeine powder can stop your heart if to much is inhaled or absorbed through the skin.

There are two other products that would be great to try, I don't think they are permanent fixes but they do work.

Naturlines http://www.texasnaturalsupply.com/productinfo.aspx?productid=NATLN

and Naturlift http://www.texasnaturalsupply.com/productinfo.aspx?productid=NATLT

Caffeine powder can stop your heart if to much is inhaled or absorbed through the skin.

There are two other products that would be great to try, I don't think they are permanent fixes but they do work.

Naturlines http://www.texasnaturalsupply.com/productinfo.aspx?productid=NATLN

and Naturlift http://www.texasnaturalsupply.com/productinfo.aspx?productid=NATLT

TY...caffeine is sounding more and more hazardous. Think I'll steer clear. Did take a look at the other additives in the links. The Naturlift sound great for a facial cream.

Also, took a look around the site and realized quick that its one of those where I'd need to put a block of time aside and just go through it. Noticed the concentrated creams where one can add up to 50% more liquid and/or additives and that only more preservative may be needed.

TY...caffeine is sounding more and more hazardous. Think I'll steer clear. Did take a look at the other additives in the links. The Naturlift sound great for a facial cream.

Also, took a look around the site and realized quick that its one of those where I'd need to put a block of time aside and just go through it. Noticed the concentrated creams where one can add up to 50% more liquid and/or additives and that only more preservative may be needed.

If you just want to de-puff your eye area, supermodels use Preparation H for that. It works wonders. Just buy a separate tube for your eyes to avoid cross-contamination. lol

Nothing you apply on the outside will have a permanent effect on those inner pockets of fat globules (aka "hail dents", LOL). Exercise is your best bet.

My exercise these days consists of getting up from puter to make another batch of wax. Quick cleaning and back to puter. My bad!

Prep H does have many other uses besides helping 'rhoids. Which reminds me of a funny story... a patient was glad to know she could use PH on her face; up to that day she only used it for her hemorrhoids and, from what I could tell, not very "cleanly".

She sat there for a several seconds, as in deep thought, and then said, "Ok, but yuck, I don't like the thought of using it on both butt and face".

Omg woman, buy another tube and label them accordingly! (1)Face, (2)Butt :rolleyes2

Her expression was truly special, we both cracked up laughing:laugh2:

This incident reminded me of the little old man who told me he quit taking "that horse pill" because he had a tough time swallowing it, but the pill was a suppository; gotta love them!

Prep H does have many other uses besides helping 'rhoids. Which reminds me of a funny story... a patient was glad to know she could use PH on her face; up to that day she only used it for her hemorrhoids and, from what I could tell, not very "cleanly".

She sat there for a several seconds, as in deep thought, and then said, "Ok, but yuck, I don't like the thought of using it on both butt and face".

Omg woman, buy another tube and label them accordingly! (1)Face, (2)Butt :rolleyes2

Her expression was truly special, we both cracked up laughing:laugh2:

This incident reminded me of the little old man who told me he quit taking "that horse pill" because he had a tough time swallowing it, but the pill was a suppository; gotta love them!

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: Oh, no! So glad I've never swallowed a suppository...yet!

Yick! Getting e-coli on your face would cause a bad case of acne!

Preparation H was originally developed as a sunburn cream, but they soon decided to market it for rhoids.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: Oh, no! So glad I've never swallowed a suppository...yet!

Yick! Getting e-coli on your face would cause a bad case of acne!

Preparation H was originally developed as a sunburn cream, but they soon decided to market it for rhoids.

:laugh2:Yep, can you imagine? Talk about a bad case of acne, and probably something worse! And the suppository bit, did I tell you about another elderly gentleman who came really close to giving himself Instant Hemorrhoids??

His wife told me he was going to "insert the suppository into his rectum", and grabbed a packet of KY jelly to ease insertion. well, as he was heading to the bathroom he started grumbling about the house being too cold, so cold in fact that even the KY had turned really thick.

Something told her she'd better check and thank goodness she did! What he thought was KY was nitro paste!!! :shocked2::shocked2: Talk about a quick drop in blood pressure! When she freaked out, he just said, "I couldn't find my glasses! And don't you go calling all your friends now!":laugh2::laugh2:

Edited by Ravens
typo

:laugh2:Yep, can you imagine? Talk about a bad case of acne, and probably something worse! And the suppository bit, did I tell you about another elderly gentleman who came really close to giving himself Instant Hemorrhoids??

His wife told me he was going to "insert the suppository into his rectum", and grabbed a packet of KY jelly to ease insertion. well, as he was heading to the bathroom he started grumbling about the house being too cold, so cold in fact that even the KY had turned really thick.

Something told her she'd better check and thank goodness she did! What he thought was KY was nitro paste!!! :shocked2::shocked2: Talk about a quick drop in blood pressure! When she freaked out, he just said, "I couldn't find my glasses! And don't you go calling all your friends now!":laugh2::laugh2:

Oh my gosh!!! I'm so glad she checked that nitro paste, it would have killed him!