JS Samples?

Sharon in PA

I needed more of her Cuke Melon, so I got that, and 4 oz's of the Buttery Brown Sugar (I am a HUGE fan of her Chestnuts and BS, but threw this sample into tarts last winter, and gosh, I think I like it even MORE!)

Also got 4 oz's of Blueberry Breezer, and Lavender Vanilla-Downy type...

(I asked for samples of Diva, Strawberry Pearl, Fantasy Cake, and Iced Cranberry!:o ):cheesy2:

Just placed an order for the 4oz sampler pack; out of curiosity, does Becky still include free samples w/ orders?

Yes, if you request them. Never been in a situation where I forgot to request, but suspect she would anyway. She's got to be the most generous supplier out there, IMO.

Edited to add:

P.S. - I'm soo with you on the buttery brown sugar. This has to be my fav from JS. Her new Angel Food Cake is incredible, too.

I just ordered last night TWO 4 oz sampler sets.

Hyacinth chula orchid, becky's ultimate vanilla, possibilities, raspberry patchouli, rich vanilla wafer, shampure, jlo glow and lavendar.

I didn't request any free sample though - hopefully she'll still include some.

My favourites from her is Hyacinth Chula Orchid, Ultimate Vanilla, Plumeria and Raspberry Vanilla Creme.

I JUST got the Hyacinth Chula Orchid yesterday & it is BEAUTIFUL!!! I had a sample of it once, a long time ago & remembered loving it, but lost it, or used it up, don't know. Anyway, got a bottle of it & it is so nice! & I LOVE the Raspberry Vanilla Creme too. I smell some violet in it. Love it! She's killing me with all these great sales!