What is your PERSONAL favorite?

Judy, USMC

:shocked2: There are so many aromas out there!!!! I 'm just wondering what is your personal favorite - not top in sales - and what application you use it in.

The White Tea & Ginger from Mill Creek in a soy candle fills my home with such a nice light aroma - will probably use it with diffuser reeds for the bedroom, too! Really relaxing.

I was just about to post this question except I was going to say, "My fav for this week is....."

Cranberry Fig from Flickers - I can't get enough of this one. It is so sophisticated and yummy at the same time! I love it!

Patchouli from Backwoods is in a close running.

I love Best Friends from NG also. It smells like Bird of Paradise to me.

Missy

Pouring a big batch of Millcreek's Birthday Cake right now... delicious.

NG's Fresh Fruit Slices is another personal favorite of mine.

A custom blend I'm working on right now that mixes NG's Mandarin Tiki with some other things is turning out downright heavenly.

OK how do you folks pick one? My favorite keeps changing as I make new stuff.
I was just thinking the same thing! I can never say I have a favorite, it is like every one I pour is my favorite....... for the hour......lol

I've only ordered from four suppliers. I picked my fav from each for use in candles (I like other scents for B and B).

WSP- mango sorbetto

FOH- Bamboo Sugar Cane

Sweetcakes-Red Currant (Votivo type)

Candle Science- Frankinsence and Myhrr

Eve

OK how do you folks pick one? My favorite keeps changing as I make new stuff.

I pick by which one I am willing to wear, that would be my favorite and since I don't want to smell like a blueberry or a buttercookie I choose Pink sugar.:grin2:

If I had to specify in candles it would be a toss up between Vertically Enhanced's iced tea and mint julep.