FALL Votive Swap Reminder

Sorry mine is soooo late :lipsrseal . I have boxed them and everything just need to send them!! Dean is right, although not in Beaumont we did have to evacuate for a few days and then the post office was out of commission til this past Mon. I have them shipped tommorrow!!:cheesy2:

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry mine is soooo late :lipsrseal . I have boxed them and everything just need to send them!! Dean is right, although not in Beaumont we did have to evacuate for a few days and then the post office was out of commission til this past Mon. I have them shipped tommorrow!!:cheesy2:

Girl! It's about damn time! :P

Girl! It's about damn time! :P

Yep cause we all know you are miss punctuality :P;) . LOL! I know I was slow this go round. But they are headed out today. I stayed up all night last night because I changed my mind on the scent I wanted to send. Then I got fancy and triple layered them, but the top layer color came out fugly.

08OCT05 I am waiting on 2 more boxes so then I can start repacking them and sending them out. I will wait until Monday, If I dont get them then, I will start packing them on Tuesday.

29SEP05 I am waiting on 4 boxes. Once I get them I will start repacking them. I will wait another day or two, if I dont get them then I will start packing then.

Thank you

18SEP05 Okay, a few more people dropped out so you need to send in only 18 votives. Deadline is in 2 days. People with names in BOLD are the boxes I have rcvd so far.

The address to send these to is

Ashlie Kuhn

199 Center Avenue

Keansburg, NJ, 07734-1041

Thank you

06SEP05 Someone has backed out of the swap so that makes it 19 votives you need to send in.

Thanks

26AUG05 Just letting everyone know that I found someone to fill in for Carrie, so the count is still 21, with you sending in 20 votives.

Thank you

17AUG05 Just bumping this up as a reminder to those who signed up and a reminder of the due date and such.

Thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Swap is officially closed.

You have to send in 20 votives along with your return shipping.

Deadline will be Sept 20, 2005 and boxes to be sent out first week of Oct. 2005

IF YOUR NAME IS IN BOLD THAT MEANS I RCVD YOUR BOX.

Michael, I want to thank you for the wonderful hostess gift you sent. It is simply elegant and something I will use. Thank you again 03AUG05

1-Ashlie K

2-WildAngel112

3-butterfly

4-SatinDucky

5-Katy

7-TerriWV

8-Sharyl55 08SEP05

9-Indescent

10-The Dallas Dean 03AUG05

11-Trish

12-Realmarcha

13-Andreahl1975

14-candlelady4ever

15-mking (Marion)

16-Dollz

17-Tess

18-moonrose64

19-Casey

So we have reached the magic number of 21. You will need to send 20 votives.

Thanks guys

Waaa HOOOOO!!! I got mine too!!!!!! YUMMY, what an exciting thing! I never dreamed I would get so excited over some votives:grin2:

Tess, I think that is SO COOL of you! It is just awesome!!!!!!

A HUGE thanks to Ashlie for all your hard work to make this happen!

Which one first....which one first......:D

Michael

The Dallas Dean

Got my box!! Wooo hooo!! :yay: Except I didn't get one of Tess's! :cry2:

Also...keep in mind that this was the first time I ever shrinkwrapped votives so I was practicing on you guys!

Can't wait to start burning tomorrow and posting reviews! Off to clean some votive holders... :tiptoe:

Got my box!! Wooo hooo!! :yay: Except I didn't get one of Tess's! :cry2:

Also...keep in mind that this was the first time I ever shrinkwrapped votives so I was practicing on you guys!

Can't wait to start burning tomorrow and posting reviews! Off to clean some votive holders... :tiptoe:

For real?!?! I hope I did not short it. I had Candy Corn votives. They are not my regular Flower Pots. They are triple colored.