FALL Votive Swap Reminder

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

:D :D OK, so I am NOT a procrastinator!! I have always been like that! Get it done and NEXT!

Also, like I told Ashlie, my schedule is CRAZY from now until then and I would have been SO embarrassed if I had missed the deadline and I had been one of those people that signed up and didnt play by the rules. AND this was my first swap, first votive and I was way excited about it!

I like this swap idea. I think it is fun. How about a Job Swap! You guys can come run a Cosmetology/Esthetic school and I will come and do your job! I bet we would ALL appreciate our our lives more when we got home huh?

I love my students, but OMG at the DRAMA!!!!! LOL

Michael, I might think about switching jobs for a day, sometime this winter. When it's 10 degrees and snowing like hell and I have to drive up a mountain on unplowed roads, I'd give anything to come to Dallas, work at the school for a day, then go shopping, out to a good restaurant, much warmer weather. Right now, it is summer, temps around the mid 80's with about 50% humidity. This is perfect weather. Why go anywhere else?

Hey Ash,

Maybe you told us and I missed it. ( wouldn't be anything new for me.lol)

Anywho....How much shipping you want for these? I know what it will cost for me to send to you. Do we send you what it costs us? :D

Mel, yes. I would sned Flat rate PM $7.70

Oh shoot! Glad ya did. I had forgotten...LOL. Hope nobody minds fingernailing, because every candle I pour has it :embarasse I'm trying to wait until the humidity dies down some to pour ;)

You're supposed to say you WANTED it to look that way and you did it on purpose! ROFL

I just saw this thread and remembered that I signed up for this. I am in the process of buying a new house and haven't even put this one on the market. I may have to back out of the swap. I hope you all understand. I will keep everyone updated on whether I can stay in the swap or not.

Carrie