FALL Votive Swap Reminder

Sorry folks, I had the realtor over today and looks like I have to pack up all of my candle stuff and get it in storage. I have a ton of stuff to do to get the house ready to sell. I have to back out of the swap. I am really sorry, I was looking forward to this one. I hope you can find someone to take my spot on the list.

Sorry again,

Carrie

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carrie...without going back through all the posts, seems like I remember someone that was disappointed that they missed out on this that could take your place.

Good luck on selling your house. I am going to be selling mine soon. I am opening a school in San Antonio and need to be there full time to get it off the ground. Bye Bye Dallas...Hello San Antonio!

Just bumping up as a reminder to myself and others. I'm going to try to get mine done and sent out next week. I'm hoping I get my vacation that I requested. If not, guess I'll have to step it up and get them done and in the mail. I'm usually not this slow!!! Too much going on at one time.

Hey satin...You do alot of bumping...lollol

Ash. I am done with mine too. Just to lazy to get them wrapped.

Do you wanna do that for me? Your not like busy or anything are you?:P

Sending you a PM.

Gotta get you're bunping where ya can :D

Hmm, since she's not busy, I shoulda waited and let her wrap mine too :laugh2:

Just so everyone knows, I am out of printer ink..(Walmart is out too) so I am labeling with a piece of paper, hand written. I may take them to work tonight and copy them. I just wanted to let everyone know this IS NOT my usual packaging or my labeling lol I'm going to try to get them in the mail tomorrow.

Terri

Sorry to hear about more drops.

Ashlie, Could you please post their names and addresses for those of us that included them in the count, so that we could burn crosses on their lawns?

JUST KIDDING! I have no doubt that they had reasons beyond their control.

Last minute dropping out policy:

( All untouched photos dipicting uncontrolable bleeding of their hands,personally occupied hospital beds, "Closed due to wax shortage" on their supplier's door, or obituaries with their own given name will be accepted) Any and all other reasons for opting out of our nice fall swap will be considered to be frivilous and will warrant compensation by sending their first born child.

Just having fun:p ...NO GETTING HUFFY:rolleyes2 ......sorry you can't join us this time, maybe you will be able to the next time around.