FALL Votive Swap Reminder

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got 14 too. No duplicates. I don't know which one it is, but I smell it as soon as I walk in the door, and they are still wrapped.

That MUST be mine! ROFLMAO :laugh2: Okay, okay...I hope it's mine anyway!

Whew...which ones to start with... :confused:

I am starting on candle #3 :D The first two were GREAT!!! This is FUN! I would love to do this with 8 oz tumblers! It would be so cool to have this many Container candles from the PROS! We could have catagories...like one time do Bakery....one time florals....or we could do Colors!...one time red....one time blue ( with the approiate scents to match!) I might try to host something after Christmas if everyone wants to.Maybe Valentines Red candles! I know it costs us for the supplies, but we ALL deserve this many all for ourselves!:grin2:

Michael, there was a container swap about a year ago. We sent our container to the person in front of our name on the list so everyone only got one. You idea would be fun if we used containers that fit in the flat rate box. You would have to limit it to the number that would fit in the box though. Your right. This is fun. I'm starting no. 3 today.

I found the culprit. And boy does this thing throw. No wonder I could smell it while it was wrapped.

Was it the Golden Maple? That thing overpoweder every candle in my living room, even after I moved it to the bathroom. It didn't dawn on me until my daughter and I both started craving pancakes...LOL