A Gold mine of information!

Well, I just got done leafing through all 225 pages of posts in this thread and...WOW! So much useful and helpful information! Even after ignoring all the "check out my website", "need suppliers for..." and "here's my label" threads, the knowledge and experience you have all accumulated and shared is amazing! I feel as though I've picked the individual brains of each of you :grin2: . My favs were the ones where good advise (does this thing have spellchecker?) was offered to newbies (like myself) and good first (craft, house party, etc.) show experiences. Even the poor events serve as learning experiences for me on what I might expect to run across as I become active out there.

Thank you to everyone of you who have taken the, trouble and patience to help out sooo many other people, most of whom you're never likely to meet.

:party:

Welcome to Candletech! Glad to have you join us. I remember when I first found Candletech - it took me weeks and weeks to read through everything. And you're right, you can surely learn a lot just by doing that :) I've got a notebook full of notes from that time.

Amen to everything said. Welcome to the board.

I belong to several candle and bath product boards. This is the one that I visit most.

At first I was just lurking, then I started asking questions. Before I knew it, I was answering questions.

The first thing that I learned was to have confidence in myself and my products. After I got through that, everything else was easy.

Welcome :highfive: I too took weeks and just read before even introducing myself and I bookmarked so many places people talked about, and then went and read those as well. I even had a notebook and took a lot of notes. This place truly is a goldmine of information. You'll love it here :D

Welcome!!! When I first started, I read everything posted (it was a smaller board then) and it took me quite a few weeks before I introduced myself. This was my first message board--ever! I only belong to 3 others (possibly) and it's all related to this craft.

Once again, welcome, enjoy the ride!