Snowtop at ICS?

Amish Ragdoll

WHOA!!!!! that is QUITE a surprise! wow, nobody knew, huh? not even any hush hush about this. Hmm...I hope ICS stays the same though regarding their own oils & their own great PRICES!!!! Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I've actually never tried any Snowtop oils. I'll have to do a search & see what kind of trouble I can get myself into, trying more oils!

I just received the newsletter from Angie then saw it on her board. Was very surprised but after reading the newsletter I understand her decision. Definitely going to miss her as she has been my primary supplier..wax, FO's and wicks...for many years, but she has to do what's best for her and her family.

I wish her nothing but the best.

Karen

I had a suspicion the other day I went to the ICS site to browse and I saw Honey Gardenia on the new fragrance page with the snowtop logo over it. I thought that was weird and the next day when I went back to check it was gone. Well I know now why I saw it..

oh my goodness... i am in complete shock.. Snowtop and Angie were my very first supplier.. i have used all of there oils... and truely if you use soy these are the best.. i have never had one scent that didn't throw well... imo they are the best !!! you can't beat them.. the cranberry orange spice, creme brulee, true lavender, lilac blossoms..etc...etc.. i can not think of one that wasn't good.. they are all so true to the scent name and the throw always rocked !!!

i am going to miss Angie dearly !!! but thank goodness we can still purchase the oils through ics.. and i like that Kathy uses flat rate shipping.. that will help on shipping costs..

Good Luck to Angie and her family.. i'm sure this was done with so much thought put in to it.. and sometimes i can truely understand..

Good Luck Angie with everything !!!! We will miss you !!

LaDeana

Wow, What a shock. Lots of little guys going out of biz this past year. And here we are littler than most, kind of has me quaking in my boots.

Glo

It sounds like Snowtop sold out because of wanting more time to raise a family...doesn't sound like it was due to slow sales or anything like that...must have been to much for them to handle! You should be ok! LOL ;)

Well I know her and I recently just had a client/seller disagreement, but its good to see that I can buy her oils again, and thru one of my main suppliers.:D And have no issues with higher shipping costs, due to them having flat rate shipping.

Leisa