Just when you thought your paycheck was safe!

kdmorgan

Starting Friday March 9th, thru Friday March 16th all 1 oz fragrances are only .99 cents each! This includes closeout scents too!

No minimum required, and no limit on total number allowed (no more than 2 of the same scent). Not valid with other coupons or specials. Valid on in stock fragrances only. No backorders or rainchecks. Sale ends at midnight central time on specified date.

This sale is good at both BC North and BC South! Use code SAMP99 on your order to get the sale price!

woohoo!!!:yay::rockon: *super banana*

Oh no not another one LOL, now how do you choose from which location I think both :D

BCS used to carry some of the more popular BCN FO's on their site, Might be a good way to save on shipping :highfive:

I would order from BCN so you can get it on the BnL and WYW oils. Are they included? You can't go wrong with any of those oils.

Missy

You can get the 1oz. BnL. The WYW is included but you only get 1/2oz. for .99 cents

HTH

Any comments on the leather, is it a true leather (smell like a saddle)?

BCN's Leather smells like real leather and has a great hot throw. I made a travel tin for my sister who raises, trains and shows horses...scented it with leather and called it "Boots n Saddles". She loves it!

As tarynjmsso eloquently put it in the candlescience. 99 scent sale thead...

ENABLER!!!!! :D

LOL!! I agree! And I need more closet space. I've got over 25 scent samples on the way and wondering where I'm going to put them. But who's complaining?!!? :drool: I love the way my candle closet smells!

BCN's Leather smells like real leather and has a great hot throw. I made a travel tin for my sister who raises, trains and shows horses...scented it with leather and called it "Boots n Saddles". She loves it!

Great !!! thanks so much.