Does anyone sell Mary Jane candles?

sudsnwicks

I personally wouldn't sell it, but some of my girls at work would probably be interested in buying it..... LMAO! :cool2:

I wouldn't know a good Mary Jane candle if I smelled it. However, in those new age stores and places that have a wide variety of traffic coming in~ it might be a really good seller in some segments. I guess it would depend alot on your customer base and what you want to offer.

Who's FO do you like? I've been on the hunt to make a candle for a friend and have accumulated 6 so far.

I have only seen 2 suppliers carry Mary Jane. I didn't know there were others. I am going to try and place an order from Peak's todayfor that scent and labels. And the other supplier well it has been over 2 months now since I ordered :waiting: , (that order included the Mary Jane scent). I have cancelled that order and that supplier has now fallen off my ordering radar so to speak. Would you please let me know who else carries it?

I am making these for some young friends.

Chris

what is controversial when it comes to your product is your judgement call, really. now this isn't a scent i'd push on my family (hey grandma want to smell my new POT candle? :rolleyes2) but i honestly think the average adult would not be offended by it, it's just a scent. it's not like you can get high off the candle. though i'm sure some have tried, lol.

I did a home party last year around Christmas and brought some Mary Jane scented votives. The gals there bought them because they thought they would make great gag gifts. My FO came from Rustic Escentuals. I have no desire to make them again though because the smell in my house after making just a few votives...:eek:

Well, I did it. I just ordered my first bottle of Mary Jane FO. I am buying this for a young friend who owns a coffee house that caters to the under 25 crowd. So he will be getting votives of this plus I work with a graphic artist (20 somethin' and I know he will like this too).

Now that the weather is turning cooler though, I wonder:

If I open my windows while making these, will the cops show up at my house for a little visit :P HA!

Chris

After I gave my brother-in-law his candle early his friend started making orders for it!! I have so many orders for this I am sick,,,Gotta where a mask for this stuff and when I make it we have to eat out because my stomach is queasy.:P

I think Peaks has a good one,,,hey Alex have you found one that smells like skunk yet??? If you do please let me know,,Thanks Breanna