Candlescience .99 sample sale

jakalex

YES!!! My only problem is that I only got one ounce! It's an awesome scent that would make a great gift basket. I think of the name "Sweet Dreams" when I smell it. I've only used in wax (464), and haven't burned it yet. Still curing... just poured yesterday. I poured it and Sage and Pomegranate. I'm loving both of them. I would love to do the Lavendar Vanilla in soap, butter, salts, and the candles... it would be perfect for ALL of them.

-Kristi

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a sample of the lavender vanilla and it's strong oob. It smells wonderful. I haven't poured it yet. I did pour Mediteranian Fig this morning and I love it!! Cannot wait to burn it!! Also love Honeysuckle Jasmine.....poured that today too. It reminds me of JS Hawaiian White Ginger. Probably too similar to carry both, but I still like it!

I placed my order just before midnight(Saturday).Had a big order to finish and almost forgot till last minute.I ordered 13 of the 1 ounces and with shipping and FO's it was only $19.00.I am happy with that.I used USPS.I liked also you have a choice in shipping.Ordered has already been sent.I bet I get it tomorrow.Fast service and I find that most all I purchased have good raves.Didn't get the lavender/vanilla (out of stock) Figured that with me procrastinating.

LynnS

I ordered the lavender/vanilla but I haven't rec'd my samples yet.

I ordered 2 of each sample that I wanted- up to 1 1/2 for wax, and the other 1/2-1 for B&B. ;)

For those that use these oils on a reg. basis in paraffin at what percentage do you find works for you?

Just did bath salts and whipped shea with the Lavender Vanilla.... am waiting for oils/ lye to cool for CP (don't look for pics as my bars work wonderfully but look ugly!- not to mention I'm pouring my smallest batch EVER- 1/2 lb!). Poured a half lb of wax yesterday for a just under 8oz candle and a just under 4 oz candle. I'm really liking all I'm smelling! (and am I ever stretching to make this fragrance go!!!).

-Kristi

I'm really liking all I'm smelling! (and am I ever stretching to make this fragrance go!!!).

-Kristi

:laugh2:

But sounds like your making it work!

So funny. wish my ups man would get here.

I bet your soaps are not ugly!

I get to play with 2 ounces:tongue2:

Coconut Lime sounds good. I didn't get that one because I tried another supplier's and was very disappointed. Should have tried CS. Can you smell the coconut at all in this one?

Michi,That was a good idea.2 of each scent.Wish I would have thought of that.I do air fresheners and did some MP soap but kinda got on the wayside with that but want to get it started again.Simple but my last batch had lots of bubbles on top so might have left to long in microwave.Seems that was the possible problem.Been just over a year and memory is fading.Still using the soap and look good except for what looks like sweating.

All the fo's I got were OK for soap.I went for the springy and summer scents.

SO ready for it after a long winter.

LynnS

:laugh2:

But sounds like your making it work!

So funny. wish my ups man would get here.

I bet your soaps are not ugly!

I get to play with 2 ounces:tongue2:

Coconut Lime sounds good. I didn't get that one because I tried another supplier's and was very disappointed. Should have tried CS. Can you smell the coconut at all in this one?

well, I am not sure you can smell the coconut. But it does smell pretty identical to bath and body's coconut lime.

I am horrible with scent descriptions! I am sorry I couldn't be of more help. :undecided

Okay-- finally got my order today. I have been sooo jealous of everyone having so much fun with their samples.

I have to say I was floored by the Mediterranean Fig. OMG! I love this oob! If I don't put this in soap or candles soon I may be tempted to drink it!

The peach smellls great too. I have been looking for a good peach-- not that georgia peach type-- something less tart and more smooth. This smells like what I was looking for!

So far all the samples smell pretty good oob. Can't wait to try them out!

Has anybody soaped the Mediterranean Fig? Seems like it would make a nice smelling soap too!

I got the Med Fig too and think it smells awesome! I made a candle with it yesterday with J223.......too impatient to let it cure, so I'm already burning it. I'm somewhat disappointed with hot throw. Cold throw was light too. Maybe it needs to cure a bit, but I normally don't cure more than a day or so. If I'd get off my butt and make some b&b products this scent would rock!

well, I am not sure you can smell the coconut. But it does smell pretty identical to bath and body's coconut lime.

I am horrible with scent descriptions! I am sorry I couldn't be of more help. :undecided

I did buy an ounce of it. I guess the focd is really bad. I don't even remember putting it in my cart. It does smell really great oob. I can smell just a little coconut but I'm going to wait until I put it in wax to see if it's really there.

I have a little bit of coconut I could probably add to it.

I don't know what to pour first! The Med. fig...yum. I'm not too crazy about the Frankincense and Myrrh, but all of the others:drool:.

Wow and are they like super fast shippers or what!

I just noticed I also bought an ounce of coconut. I'm really starting to get worried about this fo addiction.

Short term memory loss for what I'm placing in my carts. LOL

I must have had the same thought-well if I can't smell the coconut in the coconut lime verbena, I'll just add a little straight coconut. I totally don't remember ordering it. Oh well! I'm glad I did!

Now they need to have a sale on the pounds cause I'm gonna need about 30 of them! Talk about your focd! This is as bad as it gets! Come on CandleScience!!!!!! Enable our focd...........foocd???? The only scent I had a problem with was the mac apple.........very light in my 4627. The cinnamon buns are yummy, the cucumber melon is ahhhhhhhhhhh! Must pour more! :grin2: