Candlescience .99 sample sale

jakalex

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW, THAT is customer service at it's finest!! :D

I've been hearing good things about their FO's, but being waaaay over here in Cali, I hesitated b/c of shipping costs.

Now after finding this out, I'm off to finally order from them.

Thanks Candle Science! :yay:

I bet they have a ton of orders to ship USPS and they just started it Saturday so they may be having to take the boxes to the post office. I am sure they will have to arrange with the post office for someone to pick up on a shedule now that they are going to have many boxes going out everyday. You will probably have them tomorrow. Sometimes it has taken me 3-4 days to receive priority mail from other suppliers. JMO

I emailed them and was told I should get it tomorrow- they took an extra day because I ordered one of the first business days after they added USPS.

Trying HARD to be patient!!!

-Kristi

I just called in my order this morning, and was told it would be shipped today. As long as you call before 3pm, it gets shipped the same day, even during the sale. :grin2:

Service like that is hard to find these days. Thanks CandleScience!:D

Well, dang! By the time I finished adding samples to my cart I was up to 2.4 lbs. so I won't qualify for the USPS shipping-BUMMER!!:( :( :(

Yes, I could take some out, but I don't want to, and it would end up costing me more to RE-order.

That's always my luck!

I just placed another order today and already got my shipping notice! That ROCKS!!! I poured some of my samples for tarts and the Lime cooler is unbelieveable. I think it will be great for the warmer monthes. I think I have found my new FO supplier : )

Have any of you tried their apple macintosh? It smells very strong OOB but i've recently put it in paraffin wax and it's not very strong throw, even after a few weeks? Just wandering if it may be my wax???

Thanks

I have found that their Mac Apple is about the only FO I have tried that is weak.

Ugh! I've been so busy this week I forgot to order my samples. Now the sale is over!! Just my luck. grrrrr :cry2:

To tell you the truth, I don't think you missed much of anything. It's best to hang on to your 99 cents. You know what I mean? :wink2:

Wow, I am very impressed with a company that actually listens to customers needs and then does something about it. I am definitely going to check out this special going on as well.

I have to say ditto to this comment....plus I just checked out their oil prices and are cheaper than what I pay now at MC.