** What's in your pot this week/end? **

Yay, it finally stopped being snowy and freezy and I could drive into work at 55MPH without being scared!

Whatcha working on this weekend? Hope all you in the stormy areas are safe and have power!

I just found out my Saturday Market is extending by 2 months, starting in May instead of June, so I've got to get busy lol. This weekend it's going to be rose - regular rose soap logs, a rose soap cake, some rose 2" pillars maybe. Maybe test a rose lip balm - I tried awhile back and didn't like it, but maybe I'll try again.

Have a great weekend!

Hi Robin,

Glad to hear the weather is better for you out there. We have beautiful sunny skies here today but it is very windy and muddy. Hopefully the winds will help dry out the ground for us. I haven't got anything in my pot right now but I do have to get busy this week end and get started on 3 swaps that I need to get ready for. Plus my daughter called and wants me to make up a basket of my products for her to take to work with her and sell. Yeah!!!! I like those kind of calls.:grin2: I like the sound of all your rose products as that is what I am trying to concentrate on. My company name is Rose Garden Creations so I am continually looking for different kinds of rose molds and containers and things. I really am not crazy about rose fragrance but I do like Victorian Rose by BC. Well good luck with all your projects this week end. Nice chatting with you.

Nancy

Restocking Mango Papaya, Apple Pie and Strawberry Jam jar candles. Oh yeah, need to make Blueberry Cobbler and Welcome Home, too. Have to make berry lip balm and 2 batches of whipped shea butter as well. Gotta finish pouring a bunch of chunk pillars and one more rustic. Then it's on to soaping; got a new mold that I simply MUST make soap in IMMEDIATELY! :D:laugh2: I'll probably try VBN and Commando.

Hey Nancy T - have you tried the rose scent from ICS? I just ordered and made for a customer and it is the most realistic smelling rose I have come across!

I am thinking about renting a space at my local indoor trade market. The space is $50 for Fri Sat & Sunday. I just hate making all that product ahead of time. I get more excited about custom orders... know what I mean? I would like to find a unique way to have potential clients get excited about smelling the samples and then place an order but also know folks get impatient and love cash and carry... Anyone come up with a convincing argument for that yet?

Hope everyone has fun pouring this weekend!

I have a small order to pour, but am switching waxes so in the process of retesting all my scents. I'll be burning lots this weekend on top of getting read and hosting my son's birthday party!

I got an order for 130 wedding favors, so I am going to get started on those. The are going to be heart-shaped melts to add to their goodie bags. So, I will be busy. Plus, I have to make favors for my sister's bridal shower and wedding. So I will be REALLY busy!!!

It's quite possible I may actually make something. Last weekend I got distracted and got nothing done. It's been 2+ months since I've done a thing. eeeks!

Holy cow! You'll have to learn all over again! lol j/k

I have some Bartlett Pear going on right now - LOVE IT!

Alright, I have alot going on this w/e with trying new stuff so here we go!

First of all, I have to make 3 Body Splashes so that is easy...getting that done first of Pink Sugar.

Then, I am on a mission on finding freezer paper...seems Ohio doesn't carry it anymore...;) Need that for my mold so I can actually start to CP

Received my silicone to actually start to make my first mold! *super banana*

We'll see how that one turns out.

Bought a new silicone mold, unique one of a skillet..can't wait to get that one done..already have mucho ideas on how to fill it once poured.

Continue making products for the Children's swap

Last but not least, making more embeds for pics since I am redoing my site to get that going again.

~*takes a deep breath

Alright, I think that is it...I hope it is!

:D

Enjoy everyone that is busy this w/e!

Stephanie

Going to attempt some melts in cinnamon and coffee MMmmmm.

What colour is cinnamon?? I've heard people use red, but I imagine it as a brown :undecided - isn't it weird decided on what colour a smell should be? :D

Anjie,x.

p.s. I have to drive a 4x4 Mudmaster course in a Landrover at Brands Hatch tomorrow ARGHHHHHH sooo scared :embarasse LOL so wish me luck and hopefully i will get back in one piece :grin2:

Unfortunately i have to work today but will be getting out the wax tonight to try rustics again"!!! Im sure that will be interesting. Hope you all have a great weekend and that the fairs and markets that you are getting ready for are great!:cheesy2:

I wish I had something interesting in my pot this weekend -- nothing poured yet so far but I have plans to do some Asian Sandalwood today or tomorrow -- and make labels and take product pictures.... LOTS of pictures. I'm tired of this stuff taking up space in my house!!

To a couple of you... I am in Ohio (North) and I have a local butcher shop I frequent. They freezer wrap my purchases. You may want to check with your local butcher and see if they will either sell you some or perhaps point you to their supplier.

To the Cinnamon Color person... I use a bright flame red red because my cinnamon tarts smell how the cand "Red Hots" taste. Cinnamony with a sweet undertone that keeps you popping more, dispite the pain lolol