thinking of trying new wax

HELP...I am currently using igi 4627 and am having a really hard time wicking it. The scent throw is so so at times. I started with the soy C-3 but really got no scent throw so that is why I changed to the 4627.

I am now wondering about the 100% soy and the golden soy blend 444 from millcreek. Has anyone tried these. How was the scent and wicking?

I am open to try any wax....so any suggestions would be great

Thanks

FO's that I have tried are all samples from: the candle makers (ok), wellington (not impressed) Bittercreek (So so) taylored concept (ok) Natures garden (awesome out of bottle, good in candles just hasn't wowed me) and I am waiting on backwoods should be here by the weekend.

I am using 8%, tried higher with BC and wellington and taylored and it just discolored my wax more and I couldn't smell that much difference. I have tried 6-7% and I can't smell it at all.

So frustrated I am ready to give up lol

I heat the wax up to about 175-180 in my presto, then I pour into my pouring pot that is warm then I add FO and pour into my heated containers. So I guess the temp is about the same as I heat my wax to when I add the FO

I have some candles left over from testing the 444 and I love it!! The scent throw has been awesome!!! After I finish with my case of 464 I am going to get the 444 for sure!! I like the 464 also but between the 2 I am going for the 444. HTH