White white wax?

Hey, another silly question:

I've done a search on white, white wax, white color etc. and I'm getting 500 threads and none has the info I need.

I want to have a white color, not opaque, but solid white for a few candles. I saw this here at Peaks:

http://www.peakcandle.com/products/White-Pigment-Block__D1018.aspx

But it says not to use due to clogging of wicks.

Is there a safe alternative? I've tried sifting through the google and suggested sites with no luck. :(

I would also like to use it and 'tinge' the color of waxes to create only a hint of color, without having opacity to it.

To make very white candles, I don't use any coloring, however, I do add vybar to give the candles a creamy appearance.

You can buy a white color block, which I have used before without any wick problems, but I didn't see any difference in appearance using that as opposed to just adding some vybar. Both produced the same result.......

I add 2 tblsps of stearic, 1 tsp of luster crystals and a 1/2 tsp of vybar to 1 lb of wax to make a very true white, without wick clogging problems. I use 4045H (mottling wax) though, so I'm not sure if these amounts may be a little excessive for your wax? :undecided

Thanks so much for the help, I wasn't sure if Vybar alone would do it or not.

I saw the link in the newbie section, but it was for the Peaks, so I wanted to be safe! I'm about to make a LARGE purchase from Peaks, so I want to make sure I have the right stuff!

Alot of the wax blends are super white. One little trick I use is to add some opaque votive wax to my pillar wax. I have some wedding cupcake tarts that have been packaged & sitting in the open that are as white as the day I made them. One of the properties of wax is that over time it oxidizes. I used to use BHT to help keep this from happening, but haven't ordered any in a long time. It seems to help some. I think the only place to buy this is General Wax.

Pam R