help me make up my mind please

I am so trying to make up my mind. I want to start testing soy but after hours of searching on here about what is the best wax to work with, the best scent throws, etc. I still cant make up my mind. :confused: Can you guys give me some advise? Does anyone know where I can get some ONLY SOY sample waxes..many different ones...like C-3 & Ecosoya, EZ, etc.? I'm really looking strongly towards Ecosoya 135. I hear allot of you talking about it on here.

HELP!!!!! :P

P.s I know i have to test & just determine what i like the best, but i would love to hear what you guys prefer. Please

OH! I WANT CONTAINER/TEA LIGHT WAX ONLY

I started with the c-3 and I liked how it looked smooth and what not but could never get a good scent throw even waiting a week to burn I am now using igi 4627 and like the throw it gives, having a hard time wicking though unless I double wick but prefer the single wick.

Best of luck to you and just have fun....I forget the fun sometimes and get stressed over the wicking lol

so no one like ecosoya here?? If I was to choose a soy right now, what would all you say?? I've heard alot about ecosoys & c-3. I just want something that is smooth & creamy that doesnt smoke alot. I tested IGI 4630..I loved how it set up...smooth, no cracks, no frost, but it smoked. I had one here in front of me one day sitting here at the computer & out of the corner of my eye I saw smoke rings floating up..whats up with that? What would cause that? It was a HTP 62 wick small candle...alittle bigger then a tea light..like a large glass tea light. (some left over wax I had from pouring a larger candle. Oh Cool Cucumber scent.

One more question from me. I was looking at Lonestar's website & they say their Cargill V-1 can also be used in containers. Has anyone tried this?

I use the V1 for votives and would not recommend using it in containers. As it is, I have to add container wax because it cracks on me in votives and tarts.

I use the V1 for votives and would not recommend using it in containers. As it is, I have to add container wax because it cracks on me in votives and tarts.

Your saying it cracks when used as votives or just in containers?