Just received 1st order from Backwoods

MissyK

Great, that's all I need is another great supplier with great customer service and great oils! I absolutely love everything I got. I got 8oz each of Lemon Tart, Pumpkin Cornbread and Pink Pepperberry. You guys were right about the Pink Pepperberry. TDF. I got a sampler of Sea Salt Breeze, Woodland Breeze, Tropical Fusion, Mac Apple, Choc Turtle Cheesecake, Pear Vanilla, Jakfruit Jam, Patchouli, Blackberry Patch, Indian Summer and Vanilla Sugar. I don't know what to try first. I'm sure glad I ordered 8 ozs in those 3 because I love them. I can't wait to get them in wax. It was a pleasure to do business with Backwoods also. I ordered in the morning and it was shipped out the same day.

Oh, I need to turn off this computer and not look anymore!!!!!

You picked a great company. I have had the oppurtunity to test for them for almost a year now and they are awesome!!! The pink pepperberry is awesome and so is the mac apple (in wax and soap). jak fruit jam is a nice citrus scent. Chocolate turtle cheesecake is a nice chocolatey scent. I just put blackberry patch in soap and it is very strong, can't wait to smell it in wax. The Patchouli is very nice, not overpowering, but slightly floral. I normally can't stand patchoulie, but I like this one.

When you order again try the Indian Summer, it is very nice as well

There have been very few that I disliked. Some of the new ones are great. The New England Mist is very nice.

Steph

I'm so tempted to try some of the new ones but I'm going to put these in wax first because I may be reordering some of my samples. Julie, you will love this Patchouli. I didn't know if I would like this one but OOB it smells great! I did order the Indian Summer sample. It reminds me of a Circle E scent. It smells great also. I'm telling you, not one of them didn't smell good. And I think it was Christina who started all of this talk about the Pink Pepperberry and Choc Turtle Cheesecake. She made me take the plunge and I'm glad I did. I'll be pouring these babies tomorrow! I wish I could be her tester. Do you need any help?

Dang it you guys! Why couldn't have this been a BAD REVIEW...LOL. Just when I think I have it under control...it is a lie, all a lie.

It's not a lie.... Backwoodsfragrancesupply.com

I'm sorry, I just had to do it. You won't regret it!

Dang it you guys! Why couldn't have this been a BAD REVIEW...LOL. Just when I think I have it under control...it is a lie, all a lie.

ROFLMAO!! OK if you say it's a lie, I will believe you. Oh wait you meant having this addiction under control didn't you?

Missy, I have my Patchoulis lol. I'm keeping them and not adding to the stock. Holy cow I can't believe I said that.

Steph, you should be shot. OK, Cindy, whatcha ordering because it appears I just may have to ummmmm sample. Oh someone deck me now.

Got my Backwoods order last week and love every one of them. Nobody has mentioned the Green Tea & Rose or Sugar Maple. Sugar Maple smells exactly like Mrs. Butterworth's. They are all super strong and Connie is super sweet. I don't have enough time in the day to pour all of the oils I have. I am banning myself from ordering any more oils. :tiptoe:

You girls really do have to get those orders placed, :yes: I poured the Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake, Lemon Tart and Pumpkin Cornbread last Saturday. Tested them all today and OMG! They are heavenly!!! I certainly will be buying more from Connie. Her customer service is excellent to. Can't wait to see all the new fo's she will be listing in the future:yay: Take the plunge ladies!!!!

what type of wax are you all using with these FO and what is the % you are adding to the wax. is the throw cold and hot awesome

I just placed an order for samples with someone else but am really thinking of placing another order now with these guys also so I can try them. I use the igi 4627 comfort blend.

I gotta go to bed for now lol been staring at this computer for hours ordering scents that I now have a headache lol there just isn't enough hours in the day to play on here and spend money:laugh2:

I couldn't help myself, I placed a sampler order too. I can't keep up with the peer pressure. LOL!

I ordered: Cucumber Mint, Honey Gingerbread, Pink Pepperberry, Pumpkin Cornbread, Pink Sugar, Vanilla Sugar, Green Tea & Rose, Mac Apple, Pear Vanilla, Sea Salt Breeze...

Gee guys thanks for all the nice comments. Just wanted to let everyone know that 6 of the 7 pre buy Fo's have arrived so most of the orders will be going out tomorrow morning. Hopefully the last one-New England Mist-will arrive tomorrow morning. Hope everyone enjoys these as much as we do!! Indy girl yours is top of the list!!!;)

Glo

PS, The sale ends Monday.

Thank you Connie. Your oils are awesome. I put 8 of my oils in soy today and they all smell super strong so far. I use C-3 and today I did Pink Pepperberry, Patchouli, Woodland Breeze, Lemon Tart, Pumpkin Cornbread, Pear Vanilla, Jakfruit Jam and Blackberry Patch. There wasn't one that I liked more than the other. They all smell awesome! I have to say this because it made me laugh but OOB when I smelled Pumpkin Cornbread, it smelled similar to beer. Put in wax and it mellows out a bit to the cornbread smell and it is great. I kept thinking it smelled like something familiar and I couldn't place it. I love all of my oils and I can't wait to pour the rest tomorrow. I'm thinking about that sale but I'm waiting to see what else I'm going to order from my samples. The Pink Pepperberry is awesome!

Thank you Connie. Your oils are awesome. I put 8 of my oils in soy today and they all smell super strong so far. I use C-3 and today I did Pink Pepperberry, Patchouli, Woodland Breeze, Lemon Tart, Pumpkin Cornbread, Pear Vanilla, Jakfruit Jam and Blackberry Patch. There wasn't one that I liked more than the other. They all smell awesome! I have to say this because it made me laugh but OOB when I smelled Pumpkin Cornbread, it smelled similar to beer. Put in wax and it mellows out a bit to the cornbread smell and it is great. I kept thinking it smelled like something familiar and I couldn't place it. I love all of my oils and I can't wait to pour the rest tomorrow. I'm thinking about that sale but I'm waiting to see what else I'm going to order from my samples. The Pink Pepperberry is awesome!

Hmmm, beer. ST. Patty's is just around the corner. What can I rename it for that?? Green Beer & Cornbread:wink2:

Glo

Connie, that's a good idea! LOL. It really smelled like beer to me. I love the smell of beer, I just don't like the taste of it. Anyway, it didn't turn out smelling like beer in wax. I have a crazy nose lately. My sinuses have been acting up. I love that Patchouli!

Thanks on the patchouli!! My poor patch was off to a slow start-our testers weren't real fond of it. I made it in CP soap and it came out really nice. Very mellow almost a sweet, earthy scent in the soap. Sold all of it last summer at the shows. I do have a few people who swear by it now and say their customers really love it.

Glo

I'm not a big Patchouli fan but I overheard some customers at a market saying that is all they buy in candles and perfume so I thought I would give a few a try. I'm pleasantly surprised with yours Connie. I actually really like it! A little got on my fingers when pouring and I couldn't stop sniffing my hands the rest of the day.