My Diaper Cake

gloworm

Thanks again :yay: . This will be the 1st grandchild and he will be a spoiled little booger! My husband keeps saying this kid just doesn't know what he's in for with us for grandparents. :grin2: Found a onsie that says, "Who needs a piggybank I got Grandma". I bought it!! LOL.

Glo

Thanks again :yay: . This will be the 1st grandchild and he will be a spoiled little booger! My husband keeps saying this kid just doesn't know what he's in for with us for grandparents. :grin2: Found a onsie that says, "Who needs a piggybank I got Grandma". I bought it!! LOL.

Glo

I was just 37 when we had my first grandchild. She lived with me until she was a year old and now she is 19 and living with me again :wink2:

Congratulations on the upcoming birth!

That 3 layer looks great.

Do you make other layers?

What do you charge for yours?

This is my first one. I looked at some pics and directions and then just made it. I built it around the round diaper wipes containers instead of baby bottles. Kind of just used my imagination. It was really fun to make.

Connie

That is really cute! that baby is gonna be spoiled!

Steph

You know it Steph :grin2: . When Mike was little and he was running around he used to swing his little right arm while he ran ( was told hubby did this also) so I am waiting to see Mattie swing that little arm too! Hoping for a mini me of Mike.

Glo

Connie ~ That is just beautiful!!! You did a fantastic job, I love it! Had to giggle at the "Mini Me" part. I'm expecting my fourth grandchild the end of April. My only grandson is a "mini me". It was obvious the second he was born, LOL! Full of spit and vinegar just like his Nana and we sure have a blast together.

Congrats to you on your upcoming little one. There is NO such thing as spoiling a grandchild. We can get away with everything and there isn't a thing our kids can do about it! ;) Best wishes to you and the happy couple. Let us know what the ladies at the shower say about you lovely diaper cake.

Dang Grandma that diaper cake must have cost you a fortune to make!! :D

I love those, but try making about 30 smaller 3-tiered versions of those for a shower-my aunt just got done doing that and every time someone called her before the shower and asked her what she was doing she'd say, "rolling diapers" LOL

I remember getting diaper cakes with CLOTH diapers, and the rosettes were little socks, so pretty and useful! :D