** What's in your pot this week/end? **

It's going to be *so* hard to stay indoors and work - it's supposed to be in the mid 60s this weekend.

But work I must - this is the weekend of lip balms. Lots of them. Or at least until I run out of tubes. So I'll be working with fruit and citrus and floral and chocolate - all the main groups. And licking my lips all weekend - I've been known to kind of nibble at my chocolate lip balm ;)

What's up with you - spring scents? Lighter colors? Spring in a bit more than a month - yay!

I'll be doing my Coconut Cream Pie and Cappuccino Brulee candles.

I'll also be baking my husband a Cherry Cheesecake cause I didn't get a chance on Valentine's Day! Too busy making candles. :cry2:

Not to worry, he won't be disappointed - I bought a beautiful teal nightgown to go with it. 19 years! :yay:

My pots are sitting there glaring at me! They are full of wax, ready to go but, I need some new fo's! I am so bored with the old scents but, can't decide which one's to do next. Snow tomorrow....AGAIN! I really just need a beach.........somewhere far away from all of this snow!