Fragrance Oil Heaven AKA FOH

dcroome2005

WOOHOOO. I just found a fo that they have that is $2.05 cheaper for a 8 oz than the place I used to buy it from. I am so excited. It an awesome scent. I just got to order it.. Want to know some other "must haves"???

The scent that I am referring to is Madascar Vanilla Orchid.

FOH- you just made my day and plan on lots of orders for this. Thanks for letting us all have this FO!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

I have Apple Martini from FOH and absolutely love it. Oh and I see they have Indonesian Teak.. WOHOOO!!!

The Indonesian Teak is just like GL's. Yes, but this price is only for the pre-buy you know. I'm getting in on that one also. I love it! You must try the Apple Cobbler Delight and Bamboo Sugar Cane. I have quite a few from FOH. Kim's Lemon Sugar is great also! Here are the ones I love:

Apple Cobbler Delight

Orange Dreamsicle bundt cake

raisin bread buttercream

lemon sugar

bamboo sugar cane

waterfall cascade - kind of smells like a mans cologne

downpour

Indo Teak - I love love love this one

Red Currant & Thyme Tea

Apricot Vanilla - good!

Med Fig

Chocolate Covered Strawberries

Iced Carrot Cake

They are all awesome!

Alright I just ordered

2 lbs of Mad Vanilla Orchid. WOOHOO :yay: :yay: :yay:

and then also ordered

Apple Cobbler Delight

Bamboo Sugar Cane

Ind Teak

Apple Martini ( just reordered it cause customers like this one) * I have tried others with this fo and it isn't the same. Love FOH's version!

Crystal Sunshine

Spiced Cranberry Punch

Eucalyptus Spearmint

Think it's time to go through my fo's and get rid of some. I am running out of room again!

Oh their cobblers got major reviews!! So I got them. Also got the cinnabons to try and I'm trying out their dark chocolate. I've used their Euc. spearmint and really like it. Tuscan Herb is great ... all the dupes I've tried from them have been good. Awesome service too.

Great oils,

we use the

orange dreamsicle bundt cake

Iced carrot Cake

Egg Nog

choc. dipped strawberries

gingerbread house (or whatever its called!)

apple cobbler delight, excellent

euc. spearmint

Ind. Teak, just like GL

raisin bread buttercream

I wish they would bring back peanutbutter brownie pie, that was my personal favorite, it is sinful. I have a small amount left and use it for my own candles.

& don't forget their French Crumb Cake.

I've yet to try the Apple Cobbler Delight. I am searching for an Apple Cobbler that you can actually smell the apples & pie crust, & not just cinnamon, nutmeg & clove. ANy good ones to suggest? thanks.

Oh, well you definitely have to try FOH's Apple Cobbler. It seems like I smell crust and ice cream on top. I can't stop sniffing! I made a body spray and wash with it!

Christina, I forgot about the Eucalyptus Spearmint. It is awesome!

I'll be placing an order tomorrow! What's everyones thoughts on the Lime Cilantro?

Missy

My thought is that the lime cilantro will be better than BCN's lime leaf and lily and perhaps temper that sharp limey punch. OK now here's my question on the black roses ... like aren't black roses ummm not a good thing to get? I guess black roses just reminded me of bad luck and death.

My thought is that the lime cilantro will be better than BCN's lime leaf and lily and perhaps temper that sharp limey punch. OK now here's my question on the black roses ... like aren't black roses ummm not a good thing to get? I guess black roses just reminded me of bad luck and death.

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: I thought the same thing, I think of The Adams Family.

Hey, you should try the Gingerbread Village, it is the best gingerbread, hands down. Also Kim just PM'd me and she is going to bring back Peanutbutter Brownie Pie!!!!!! I about spewed my coffee all over the screen, that one is from a couple years ago, and it is excellent. She said it was one of her favs too :)

I'd love to see the Chocolate Chip Cookies back...i've tried to find a replacement for it but nothing else compares!

That is a good one, I love it too. So is coconut milk and peaches, I forgot about that one....geez she does have a lot of good ones, I loved her Raspberry Guava, it was the best version of that scent. :drool: