** What's in your pot this week/end? **

I have to make 12 more "birthday cake" scented jars (have to do 24 in total) for a sweet 16 party.....Saturday, is my cousin's suprise 30th bday party...and sunday is the gym, church, and more candle making. I think I'm going to make some chocolate scented jars to give as gifts for valentine's day. It smells so good, I just want to eat the bottle:drool:

i will be making some heart shaped tins(i found at walmart for .88) for dd friends for vd. low on scents so i quess they will be butterfly kisses, then making dsis some smelts, just cuz she loves them, still low on fo's so i suppose hers will be hot apple pie, then tomorrow off to mardi gras in gulfport..wahoooo..and clothes shopping for dd.

hope everyone has a great weekend..

Shopping, shopping, shopping! I want to have fun! Poured Sex on the Beach, Blackberry, Clean Cotton and Mango & Papaya 12 total last night. Think I'll shop for some fancy glass.....do a brochure.....work on my website..........and play poker Saturday. Sunday pour clamshell tarts in what ever scent hits me!

I'm pouring 70 - 4oz tins for our bowling tournament. Each of the gals participating will receive a small candle, with 1st annual, and our association name.

What a thoughful thing to do!!! That is sooo nice of you!! I'll bet they'll love em!!!! I just love making candles to give away to others!!

Have fun pouring!!!

My son loved the c-3 candles I was testing with peaks ocean so much he stole them!!!,... he said he just wanted to help out and finish testing them for me! hee hee! I'm secretly making him a bigger one this weekend with what fo I have left!! I cant explain it ,.. but,..Making candles makes me happy!!