Labeling Pumpkin Jars

BizzyBs

Just saw those jars for the first time a few hours ago when someone mentioned where to get cardboard air fresheners.I also just posted on that post.So go there and the site to get both of these pumpkin and cardboard air fresheners are there.I agree they are neat.It seems they mentioned they ordered a limited supply.There was something they were out of though.Hope not these.

LynnS

I got my pumpkin jars with metal hats at Big Lots. BUT, be advised...I went one day and they had a bunch, so I only grabbed 5 or 6. When I went back the next time...they only had about that many left...SO they are going like hotcakes!

The best part was they were only $1.99 each. :)

And thanks WildAngel112 for the poem...looks like I'll be printing that up tonight...

I am afraid my Big Lots will not have them also.Will check.I was so excited to be able to get a Wal Mart near me in March because I do the large glass heart but guess what,they do not have them.So now I am bummed and have to drive 25 miles.Same for the Big Lots for these.The closest one is 25 miles.

LynnS

I used 8" tubing with just sealing the bottom. I held on to the top and heat gunned it mid-air. I did not want the top to skrink. Oh I did gather the top and use a twist tie to keep it together when shrinking - removed the tie and then tied it off with the curling ribbon.