The proper wax for conatiners

Depending on where you live, is where you should try to find a wax supplier ... shipping can be expensive. If that's possible, then you should choose from the wax they offer. Of course, you will need a container wax for containers.

Then you will need to decide if you are interested in soy, paraffin, or a combination?

I live in NJ and I buy from a supplier in my state ... I can pick it up instead of paying for shipping. I use a 50/50 blend ... I've tried soy, and I've also tried paraffin. I decided on a 50/50 blend because it seems to be the best of both worlds.

Hope this helps.

I really like Farmhouse's 50/50 blend! It has an awsome scent throw both cold and hot and it burns even and fairly clean.

I switched to this wax too. I do find that zinc makes it not burn "as" clean, but my CD wicks are doing the trick. Great wax!!!

The "right" wax should be any that's designed for containers. Now, which is "best" is a whole different ballgame.. and opinions will vary greatly. If you run a search on the board for the different brands/blends/types, you'll find more information that you could imagine. From how popular they are, to good/bad points (smoking, wicking issues, true or not "one-pour", gooey, spotty etc...)for each.

In the end, you'll have to decide which seems like the best candidate for you and start trying them out :grin2: