WSP, worthless once again

Ring of Fire

Has anyone noticed what WSP did since they offered shipping for $6.95 under $25.00? They raised their prices on stuff I just got this week. They now have lost my business once again. Nice going WSP, way to do business. Even raised prices on surplus. Probably raised prices on everything.

I look at their surplus stuff all the time. Those surplus jars have been the same price for months. I just never got them because of the ridiculous shipping. I think a ton of people ordered them under $25.00 and WSP realized how stupid they really are. So they raised the prices. Just got an email from Debbie, and she said those are never definite prices. What a liar to boot. They raised prices on a lot of the surplus. I don't think taking 80 cents off an oil makes up for that.

Geez...this really pisses me off. I really love a lot of their FOs and this crap just burns me. Their prices are already high IMO and ARRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It makes me want to send hate email! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Does anyone know if the owner ever get on here like other suppliers?

It may be time to start looking for another source for my WSP oils.

Geez...this really pisses me off. I really love a lot of their FOs and this crap just burns me. Their prices are already high IMO and ARRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It makes me want to send hate email! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Does anyone know if the owner ever get on here like other suppliers?

It may be time to start looking for another source for my WSP oils.

WSP's *sister* site http://www.fragranceandflavors.com/default.aspx offers free shipping on orders over $50. I don't understand why WSP needs to have *sister* sites that are duplicates of WSP, but on those sites WSP can offer free shipping, while gouging the people that purchase from their original site.

I doubt that Deb cruises here. She's way too busy raising prices to make up the difference on her $6.95 shipping special. :rolleyes2

And, Noodle, I'm glad that you are happy with WSP. While they have some good deals, no deal is worth it considering shipping is usually 2 - 3 times the cost of the product. I'm sure that most of us buy in bulk too, we just choose to do it with someone who isn't making a huge profit from shipping while promoting the fact that they are having a special shipping rate.

My first order from her last month had an FO that had leaked and was all over. I called to let them know and she said she would credit me back for the mishap. Never happened. Guess I will shop elsewhere.:mad:

I'd be ALL over that. Call 'em every day until they email you a copy of the credit. Why give them free money? If you wanted to donate, I'm sure you could find someone more deserving. :laugh2:

I love WSP and will find a way to continue buying from them. I'll be patient and let them figure out a way to lower their shipping. They have some of the BEST fos out there and I need them in my business. Hope they continue the free shipping on fo orders of $50. The other products can be ordered elsewhere. Carole

I love a lot of their FOs but I'm starting my search for replacements. I've read enough of these posts about their shipping prices and their overall service related problems and now the price increase to make up for the flat rate and I'm just fed up with them.

I love WSP - I also order a lot of fo and B&B stuff from them - all very good. I always save order on fo until I have the 50.00 for the free shipping, and as good as I love fo's it not hard to come up with an order! Deb even called me not to long ago on a Sat about an email I had sent them with a question. Sure hope things work out for them. Really don't want to go elsewhere.

I love WSP - I also order a lot of fo and B&B stuff from them - all very good. I always save order on fo until I have the 50.00 for the free shipping, and as good as I love fo's it not hard to come up with an order! Deb even called me not to long ago on a Sat about an email I had sent them with a question. Sure hope things work out for them. Really don't want to go elsewhere.

I do the same thing--buy at the sister site with the free shipping. But, if they're raising their already high prices to compensate for the money they're losing on the flat rate shipping then I'll take my business elsewhere.

I just ordered glass and it's due in today! The flat rate shipping is what prompted me to order the glass form WSP. I really like the deal I got! As far as other prices.....I notice that alot of FO suppliers have high prices including some of WSP's. I shop around for the best deal and best scents so unless it's a good deal I shop elsewhere. Shipping is something I check out with every order and if I think it's too high, I don't buy.

Well I just went into WSP to reorder some of the exact same stuff I got 2 weeks ago.

Guess what? Yup Prices are doubled on some.

What a frigging joke. Ok The prices were low anyway, but that's not the point.

I also love WSP but this just is not right.

Have a gimmick of flat rate shipping, then raise the prices and think no one will notice?

Well there goes 1 supplier off my list as of right now.

This grinds my gears. :mad:

Well I just went into WSP to reorder some of the exact same stuff I got 2 weeks ago.

Guess what? Yup Prices are doubled on some.

What are some of the things that doubled? WSP has been a favorite of mine for many years now. But doubling prices really is outrageous.

What are some of the things that doubled? WSP has been a favorite of mine for many years now. But doubling prices really is outrageous.

Noodle,

Without looking at my slip now. I can tell you for sure the 1.6oz bottles in surplus went from 1.99 to 3 something. almost 4.00 I dont have the list now. But thats doubled. unreal I got mad a left the site.

Changes to the Flat Rate Shipping Program

We recognize that there are many small customers working hard to grow their business and that was our primary purpose in creating the $6.95 Flat Rate Shipping Program.

Unfortunately, we have found that we are losing considerable amounts of money on certain orders. Most of these orders involve our low priced surplus items. In looking at the problem we found that we really only have two options. Those options are:

1. To entirely discontinue the flat rate shipping program
  2. To modify the program to exclude surplus items

After much consideration and staying focused on our initial goal of helping small customers, we have decided to modify the $6.95 Flat Rate Shipping Program to exclude all surplus items. This change will be effective immediately.