WSP, worthless once again

Ring of Fire

WSP is one of my favorite suppliers for many reasons. I am sorry that you are having such trouble with them. I read the flat rate email and this does not really apply to me since I always buy in bulk.

Well, aren't you special, lol.

If you compare, buying in bulk saves you nothing with WSP. They jack up their shipping on pallet pricing just like they do on everything else.

But if you think you're getting a deal, go for it!

Well, aren't you special, lol.

If you compare, buying in bulk saves you nothing with WSP. They jack up their shipping on pallet pricing just like they do on everything else.

But if you think you're getting a deal, go for it!

And that's the truth. People can not seem to realize when they are being hoodwinked. Check out other suppliers and match it up, no way will you come out ahead with WSP for bulk pricing.

I just received an order from them yesterday. I checked the prices I paid 5 days ago to those now on the site. Basically, I came out even. The Mango butter is $3 less than I paid, but all the oils are way up.

I am just getting started, so I am not that concerned about finding the absolute best price. Plus, they are in the same state, so shipping was pretty cheap. It was shipped quick and everything I order was nicely packaged and protected.

Changes to the Flat Rate Shipping Program

After much consideration and staying focused on our initial goal of helping small customers, we have decided to modify the $6.95 Flat Rate Shipping Program to exclude all surplus items. This change will be effective immediately.

They said they exclude all surplus items, but evidently they're excluding all glassware also. Just out of curiosity this morning I put some glassware that was less than $20 in my shopping cart and when I went to the shipping quote, it was $18!

I've only ordered from WSP a few times due to their exhorbitant shipping, but was lucky enough to get in one order of the surplus 4-oz jars last week (regretted not ordering more, but wanted to try them out before doing so). While looking at those jars, I ran across some others that weren't surplus but would still fit within the flat rate shipping so had planned to order them in future. They just shot that plan--back to my normal supplier I will trot!!

Figures...I was dragging my feet on ordering the 6 oz. surplus jars and didn't get them ordered before they raised the prices. I ended up ordering them 'cause the price was still reasonable with the flat rate shipping...I'm expecting them to be delivered today and just told my husband if he catches our UPS to be on the look out for packages about every other day for a week or so 'cause I was going to order 2 more times (on payday) and was waiting to put my check in the bank today....lo and behold get the email with the changes. If they are excluding the surplus, they should lower the prices of the jars (not sure about the other stuff) back to where they were. BUMS!

My jars were just dropped off and my husband was talking to UPS driver and was telling him he was almost gonna be stopping here daily and then told him about WSP changing their deal (again) and when I told him what the shipping quote was now for what I just ordered...he said they're nuts...no way should it be that much!