color changing candles

the ones i have seen is like layered and mostly bright primary colors, blue, red, green, and as they burn down whichever color it is at is the one shinning the brightest. i bought one last year from a fund raising thing for a school. i liked it, i think the scent changed also..it was like 10 bucks.:confused:

The ones that I have seen which were carried by Illuminations were white and they had a colored mechanism in it that was light activated and changed colors from green, blue and red. At christmas they acrried x-mas trees and at Holowwen they carried ghosts and skulls. And yes, these were all made in China

If you get your sample within 6 months consider yourself lucky. Colorsine is a great idea but unless you've got one heck of a good scale forget it, its a pain in the butt. Also, it only works for straight paraffin with NO additives. If you add anything but the colorsine it will not work. I have some blue around here that I tried out, tested it for a couple of months and still couldn't get the same results that they do. And the instructions they send might as well be in Chinese! LMAO.

Good luck if you try it.