Just Scents

Gaylene

Have a look under the fragrance section of this board - you will find a lot of info about them there. I personally buy most of my oils from Becky and her customer service is excellent. No problems with delays, incorrect orders or anything like that. And she always tries to include some free fragrance samples of things you haven't tried which is always a bonus!!! She definitely gets a big thumbs up from me.

Oh, and by the way - her oils throw equally well in paraffin although she tests mostly in soy.

HTH

also you can do a search for Just Scents. You will get tons of information. She carries so many scents. I have tried a whole bunch of them. Like most suppliers, you might get some that don't throw, but I think she has some great scents and super super customer service.

Hmm...I thought the general consensus was that her oils don't throw well for candles but are good for B&B. From all the posts I've read about her oils I won't use them for candles. I never got any free samples when I ordered from her either and the shipping was pretty slow. I probably won't use her again.

I buy a lot of FOs from Becky and do not have a problem with her oils throwing. You'll just have to try them out and see. It also wouldn't hurt to ask about particular FOs on here. There are a lot of people here who love her oils.

I didn't have any problems with JS and as stated above by a few people, her customer service was excellent and she also hooked me up with a few Fo's and some wax samples.

I bought about 6 FO's from her, and I haven't tried them yet with my new wax. The one I tried with the old wax didn't throw, but neither did the dozen or so other FO's I tried from two other suppliers.

I can say JS's has great business practices, but can't comment about the throws yet.

I order from Becky all the time and get great throw with almost all. I always get free samples and her customer service is excellent. Yesterday I got my order and a new sample of Summer Melon made yesterday and already burned

this mornin to test wick it is incredible. Now I have to order more. Also I use Soy.

We have tried several of her FO's. Some of our favorites are (in Harmony and 4794):

Cinnamon Sticks (strong)

Christmas Mulberry (A BIG FAVORITE)

Apple Jack n Peel

Fruit Slices

Some that didn't do so well for us, but I have read others have liked:

Ultimate Vanilla

Harvest

Mac Apple (prefer Peaks)

I believe it all depends on the wax/wicks you are using as to whether you get a good hot throw or not.

I get most of my FO's from Becky too. I use pure soy and get an excellent throw. The customer service is GREAT! :cheesy2: Here are some of my favorites:

Banana Nut Bread

Brown Sugar Pecan

Candied Blueberries

Country Kitchen

Chocolate Covered Cherries(just added) :drool:

I buy 75% of my oils from Becky and her customer service and shipping is the best. If you have a question, she's always available to talk to you. I've only had one FO that I didn't get a good hot throw with and that was her Pumpkin Pie.

Some of my favorites:

Banana Nut Bread

Chestnuts and Brown Sugar (awesome)

Cherry Cobbler

Black Cherry (very strong)

Nana's blueberry pie (I think thats the right name)

Gosh, to many to list. But I could go on and on. Her JS 50/50 wax is great to.

I love her customer service, she will answer your e-mails even if it is 2 or 3 in the morning, I have always got my free samples it is not often you hear someone complain about Becky. Erin, I think there must have been a mistake and I am sure if you would contact her she would make it right. not that she can make the oils throw better in your wax, but if you ordered and didn't get your freebies then she will get to the bottom of it. She likes to make her customers happy.

Sue Ann

I just recieved her special sample pack from her new scents. Some of them would make great candles for my husbands cigar smoking room. Casablanca and Hanky Panky is one of them. The others are pretty strong oob I imagine they will make great candles. I will get right on them. The only one that doesn't smell so good in the bottle is Lemon Almond Torte. The Berry Lemonade is very delish, I ordered that one separate along with Razzle Dazzle Raspberry Truffle and Chocolate fudge brownie that do smell and throw well in 415. She then threw in two samples of Banana Taffy and Chocolate covered cherries. I imagine if you make a purchase over a certain amount thats when she throws in the samples. BCN thows in a free sniffy and Peaks a full sample if you make an ordered over $50.

Yah, I agree it must have been an error because I have never received an order from Becky without at least 2 free samples. She is the most generous supplier I know. Customer service is very important to her. Her emails are always so nice and she has bent over backwards (I guess she is very flexible..LOL) to make me happy and work with me. I also find many, many of her scents throw excellent in my para/soy wax. I have never had any slow shipping problems. Me loves my JS!

I only make soap and bath and body products (hobbyist, don't sell) and I love her fragrance oils. Her Lovespell and Chanel # 5 are great. I have a lot of her samples, she is always generous to include them, and many times I have ordered larger sizes of the free samples. She is where I get most of my fragrance oils.

Dorothy