Working on some orders.

A few items we are working on for orders, pics not the best, lol, no time for making them pretty!

The first is our rubber duckie bathtubs, second large daisy floaters. (not wicked yet, we drill and wick after they are done) for a garden wedding order and last is a golf design we are doing for a local tournament. (It is a little hard to see these as I shot it from the top.)

Hope you like.

Wendy

post-148-139458417587_thumb.jpg

post-148-13945841759_thumb.jpg

post-148-139458417592_thumb.jpg

Oh wow! How do you do that??!?!?

Wait -- scratch that. If you tell me I just might try it - and that would just be dangerous LOL!. Please forgive my ignorance - but are those all 100% soap or are there some containers involved? If you say all soap I'll fall off my couch.

Oh wow! How do you do that??!?!?

Wait -- scratch that. If you tell me I just might try it - and that would just be dangerous LOL!. Please forgive my ignorance - but are those all 100% soap or are there some containers involved? If you say all soap I'll fall off my couch.

Okay I'm a big dork today -- I was thinking wax and typed soap. What am I kidding, I'm just carrying on my dork-dom to new realms. :embarasse :rolleyes2 Ignore me, please. Still as impressed as I was before, tho!

Thanks so much everyone, these are designs we have offered for a few yrs. and they still sell, especially the duckie tubs!

LOL, I read soap and thought "how could you think that is soap, lol.) No not all wax, the bathtub has glass bubbles and a rubber duck, with it being double glassed you can use a tealight in the inner container when the gel is gone. The floater is all wax and the golf scene is done with glass embeds, although the flag and tee are set into a tealight cup with green gel so it looks like a golf green. The wick is also in the cup with keeps it away from the aquarium gravel, which although it is rock it is epoxy covered and flammable.

Thanks for asking and again thanks everyone.

This weekend we're back to making more display units, lol, always something different!

Wendy

Of course the duck looks adorable and you did an excellent job, but I know some golfers who would die for the third one. Thanks for telling how you did it the pic makes it real hard to tell what is really going on. Great job on all of them!

• 4 months later...