Fudge!!

schmoopie

Anyone out there know of a great fudge FO?

I have JS's but the throw is all over the place. Can't smell it so great in the room it is in, but then I can smell it upstairs:undecided

I did a search and there are great reviews for Peak's Fudge Brownie, but could it pass as straight Fudge? Really need a scent that is Fudge. Can't have the brownie in the name....

If anyone know of a great rich chocolate FO (not fake smelling)

let me know!

T-SO MUCH-IA

Maybe you could try a chocolate FO. Do a search on the scent finder and see what you come up with. I personally haven't tried a chocolate. I think KY has a great one though. I have Hot Fudge Brownie from NG but it smells like brownies not just fudge. Hope this helps!

Missy

schmoopieAnyone out there know of a great fudge FO?

I have JS's but the throw is all over the place. Can't smell it so great in the room it is in, but then I can smell it upstairs:undecided

Yanno- I think there are just some scents that go UP, lol. I did my own mix of Eucalyptus/peppermint candy cane in a tart that did not impress me. Could only smell it standing by it or walking by. Then I went up stairs and oh my! What a neat trick, lol.