Sampler Binge, please help

Kassandra

I'm considering branching out and am going to get some samples from some new companies, but I am really stumped about where to go next. Does anyone have any favorites with decent sample pricing? I love Peaks and have already tried AH, Daystar, Just Scent, and BCS. TIA!

Indiana Candle Supply has 10 for $15 (good price for awesome oils). My faves from them are Bear Claws, Vanilla Frosted Grahams & Coffee Bean. Then there's Cierra Candles. They have sampler specials and although I don't hear a lot about them here, I am impressed with their oils. Cashmere Bliss, Rosemary Mint & Oriental Musk are great. Then there's Nature's Garden, though I haven't poured any yet, I am really impressed with their customer service. They sent me a whole packet of info including a mouse pad and some soap!! Very professional. The Pumpkin Crunch Cake and Frangelico Streusel are yummy. 10 for $20 with them. And don't forget Solas. I got my samples on a sale, I hear you have to watch closely for them. But their oils are fantastic!

Then again, I'm lovin' all I'm smellin':drool:

Valerie

Yes, Try Tennessee Candle Supplies. $1.00 samples this month. Get the Spicy Apples and Peaches, Butterscotch Brownies and Butterscotch Brulee.

I also have Jingle Bells and I am going to rename it. Very fruity! They have great oils. I use soy and they work great!

Missy

I order alot of FOs from Candlescience. They are very reasonalbe. I love the Cranberry Marmalade, Blueberry Cobbler, Fruit slices, Cucumber Melon, just to name a few. There FOs are good and strong. I branched out recently and bought a bunch of 1 oz samples from AH. Just poured their Birthday Cake, man does my house smell good.:)

here comes the NG fanatic

i stand by ng's oils 10 for $20 they come up as lik $2.50 each but ones you add 10 to your cart it takes off $5 there are some oils that are almost $3 but not very many

bermuda triangle is AWESOME as is monky farts and mango papaya, banana nut bread is good and the red apple usally knocks people off their feet. everyone loves the juniper breeze. cool spring has been a good seller for men. and lick me all over is pretty good oh and i just got their italian biscotti OH MY GOD i want to eat my candles. but yeah i've gone through at elast 50 of their oils (which is nothing if you look at their list) but their really good

NG!!!

If you've never tried them.. what are you waiting for?

Some of my favs:

Yacht Club

YUZU

Fresh Fruit Slices (I want to eat this one!)

Frangelico Streusel

Bird of Paradise

Mardi Gras

Tangerine Lemongrass

Oh, and about 30-40 others... but I'll stop here. :)