Wal-Mart Spice Tins

I can't find them at all!!! I have been to I think 7 walmarts. We must not have them in my area. I don't think the ones everyone is talking about had a magnetic strip with 'em. I also thought they were way cheaper than that. Someone said they were clearanced to like $.50 or about that. Maybe the tins you found are what they were replaced with, if they went clearance.

My closest Wal-mart just went to 24hrs. and now it is ghetto!!!

I would rather shop at 3 am though! There is still a line but not nearly as long!

* Your greeter does/says any of the following:

Smacks you on the butt

Says, "What's up, B!tch!? Welcome to Wal-Mizzle"

Is too drunk to say anything.

* Your janitors are using mops and towels from housewares to clean up the mess on aisle five...and then put them back on the shelf.

* "ASSociates have their lunch at the store....on the display George Foreman Grill of the Kitchen aisle

*The courtesy motorized wheelchairs have 20 inch spinning rims

*The photo section's background is an airbrushed photo of a city with a wicker chair and a rose.

*The music section, out of deference to its customers, no longer sell the edited clean versions of rap CDs. The rationale: Buying a rap CD with no cursing is like watching a Jackie Chan movie with no stunts.

*Your Wal-Mart has an unauthorized day care-- in the baby section. All the kids are sitting in the display walkers, strollers, jumbers and carseats.

*Customers sit and watch a full movie with a bag of chips from the snack aisle in Electronics.

*"I -heart- my baby daddy" is the most requested saying to be put inside of bamboo earrings in the jewelry department.

*You take your car for an oil change and it passes you and makes a turn into the McDonald's down the street.

*There are Aisle-By-Shootings in the hunting section.

*Ray Ray, the supervisor in Home and Garden was just busted for growing weed outside of the store.

*And you bought it.

*Twice.

*There is a cover charge after 12 and Ladies get in free before 10.

* It turns into a club at 11 p.m.

* Your greeter does/says any of the following:

Smacks you on the butt

Says, "What's up, B!tch!? Welcome to Wal-Mizzle"

Is too drunk to say anything.

* Your janitors are using mops and towels from housewares to clean up the mess on aisle five...and then put them back on the shelf.

* "ASSociates have their lunch at the store....on the display George Foreman Grill of the Kitchen aisle

*The courtesy motorized wheelchairs have 20 inch spinning rims

*The photo section's background is an airbrushed photo of a city with a wicker chair and a rose.

*The music section, out of deference to its customers, no longer sell the edited clean versions of rap CDs. The rationale: Buying a rap CD with no cursing is like watching a Jackie Chan movie with no stunts.

*Your Wal-Mart has an unauthorized day care-- in the baby section. All the kids are sitting in the display walkers, strollers, jumbers and carseats.

*Customers sit and watch a full movie with a bag of chips from the snack aisle in Electronics.

*"I -heart- my baby daddy" is the most requested saying to be put inside of bamboo earrings in the jewelry department.

*You take your car for an oil change and it passes you and makes a turn into the McDonald's down the street.

*There are Aisle-By-Shootings in the hunting section.

*Ray Ray, the supervisor in Home and Garden was just busted for growing weed outside of the store.

*And you bought it.

*Twice.

*There is a cover charge after 12 and Ladies get in free before 10.

* It turns into a club at 11 p.m.

LMAO!!! What are you doing in Omaha? My husband is one of the top DJ's here (as well as running the radio station)...so if there is a night on the weekend he doesn't dj and we go to Walmart, I swear that people are in there announcing that Bizzy B is in the "house" and asking if he brought his equipment to set up in the produce isle cause they are ready to party, etc. I have to laugh each and every time cause I'm like wow.

Sorry to jack your thread....

Another incident. Went to walmart over lunch 1pm, not so crowded. (Bam, boom, crash, screech)...I turn around...two men are beating down this lady. Oh my! No employees were doing anything. Crazy. I had to go grab the men and throw them off of her. Crazy! Then the employees wanted to assist the woman. I don't know what she did, but she got beat down.

hahaha. Nikki's few ghetto stories.

Wow, I thought you all were in Delaware. We are a small state, but each Walmart gets more and more ghetto. I will drive to one in Elkton, MD, which is white-trash capital, but boy it beats our Walmarts in DE. Sorry for anyone in Elkton, but you all know it's true. :P

I got my tins at Wal-Mart last year after Christmas in the clearance aisle. They were 3 to a package and were on sale for 25 cents each!! I've searched for them this year and haven't had any luck finding them. Glad I hit the clearance aisle last year.:yay:

Guest EMercier

I was one of the people that posted about these. They didn't have a strip on the back of them. They were stacked three to a pack for $0.50. Funny that I found them at the ghetto wal-mart in my area, but when I went to the better one, they didn't have them! I was shocked. I'm going to try a few more. I try to go every pay to get as many as possible.

Maybe I need to try Fillmore. I just didn't want to pay shipping, especially if I know I can get them from my local store.

Debscent - I used to live in Bear and I disliked going to Elkton. I always went to the one in New Castle (G-H-E-T-T-O!) If I didn't go there I went to Dover (almost never). I like it in Philly, you have many options. I think there are like 5 or 6 I can go to. Maybe more. Depends on which ghetto crowd you want to deal with.