Another craft fair ?

moniek

:) Well, the more I think, the more questions I come up with!:confused: (I love these smiling faces!) Anyway, my question is, I am going to have 1 8 ft table at a local craft fair in October, my tablecloth doesnt drap all the way to the ground. Where are people getting the ones that drap all the way to the ground? I am actually having a hard time getting one that even covers the table at all. Help!:eek:

I recently purchased sofa throws, and they work great. I got the chair cover size for the small table (3 feet, I think) and the loveseat size for the 5 foot table. There is also a sofa and jumbo sofa size that would probably work great for the larger tables. I got them at Ann's Linens, I think :o.

If the table is being furnished at the craft fair you should probably plan on it being approx. 36" tall so you would be looking for something 6' to 9' x 14'. You might be better off using a couple of sheets. You could dye a couple of old sheets. You can always have any extra on the back side of the table. Look at the pictures of Robins last show. In addition to the table covering she used a fall table cloth for a color accent. Really looked sharp. Also Dollar Tree has some fall leaf swags that make nice accents.