I am looking for this type of fo...

leisa2003

Hi, I am looking for a good strong fo for soy, thats NOT "flowery" or "foodish" LOL!!! My husband said he just can't stand a candle smelling like flowers.... and especially food.:P So, any of you all have any ideas of some good strong fo in soy, thats NOT flowerish or foodish?

Thanks!!! ;) Leisa

How about something like Nag Champa or Bayberry? Those are clean, unisex scents to me. If he could go for a more perfume-y type, maybe a Clean Cotton dupe or Cool Water dupe might work for him. Even a Green Grass or Fresh Cut Grass might be a pleasant option.

Erin, thats sounds about right...:highfive:

Campfire smoke...dirt, oil....:drool: LOL!!!

But, I think that would be enough for me to quit making candles!:cry2: Can you imagine someone liking their home to smell like dirt...motor oil...or smoke! (YUK!!!) I'd throw him out in the dog house and tell him "here ya go...maybe you'll like the smell of doggy do-do!!!"

Leisa

One of my fav's is Jade (Pier 1 dupe) from C&S - it smells SO good - also really love Peppermint Cream from TC. Try Green Leaf for unusual scents. I haven't tried them, but see lots of good reviews. I want to place an order, but waiting for Maduro to be back in stock.

Susan.

There are a ton of scents out there that aren't foody or flowery. Try a clean linen, fresh laundry type, or a woodsy scent, or an herbal, or spicy scent etc...there are tons, just check out some of the larger suppliers who have their scent lists in categories!