Overdue Soap Pics

CareBear

Carol, why have you been holding out on us? All the soap looks great! The first two are in a tie for my favorites.

e

Eugenia, I've been holding off cause I'm never satisfied - I want a kick-butt scent and gorgeous appearance to actually coincide! But finally got a few I'm pretty satisfied with.

But still have a lot of practice ahead of me

-layers

-hanger-swirls

-ITP swirls

So figure another 6 months LOL!

Thanks everyone!

SM - that blue was Brambleberry's Ultramarine Blue powder. I LOVE that color too! I don't think I measured it though - so cannot tell you how much I used. The hot pink color is Dragon Lily's Extreme Red, and any other colorant is Select Shades which I get through Tradewinds (thanks for the advice Grumpy Girl, LOVE SS).

FINALLY, I think I may have a helpful tip to share. I have managed to achieve a pretty true yellow color with my CP soaps. I stick a lemon zinger tea bag in the lye solution for a little while until the water turns yellow. Don't leave it in too long though otherwise the water will eventually turn brown.