Candle Suppliers In Florida

Tampa's not too far from me- I'm in Cocoa Beach. About 1 1/2 away. I looked up Flsoysolution's address and here it is:

Contact Information

Mailing Address: Florida Soy Solutions, LLC ~P.O. Box 2946 ~ Sanford, FL 32772-2946

Phone: 407-323-6233 Email: flsoysolutions@earthlink.net

Business Hours: Monday - Friday / 10:00 am - 5:00 pm

We are closed on weekends and holidays.

Hi, I am in Fl also. I just went to that site as well, because really, who wouldn't like to find wax closer? But, if they are charging $50 for a case of soy, and that is all they sell, I really don't save alot if I have to drive a total of 5 hours to get it,KWIM? I really like the wax that I have gotten from KY and I really don't think that the shipping was soo bad. IMHO. The soy wax in KY is around $38 for 50lbs. Shipping about $24? My time? Priceless.

Good luck in which ever you choose.

Pat

Jay_me0007 ~ I live about 30 minutes from Florida Soy Solutions. Infact I called and talked to the owner last Wed, she was quite helpful. Sorry, I can't remember her name (getting old here). I've not heard a lot of good things about Enchanted Lites waxes either, but according to her, of course, it is the best. She said she had a guy that drives from TX to pick his wax up to save on shipping. I kind of wonder with the higher temps and humidity if maybe that makes a difference in the waxes. Just a thought, no prove!

I am going this week to pick up just a few samples of wax, wicks and FO's to see what happens. I'm NOT having any luck with any of the other soys that I've bought from northern companies. Not to say they aren't great waxes, just not working for me. I'll post the results when I get them and test.

Connie

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Any folks in Florida or surrounding area have updates on suppliers close by? I live on the gulf coast in Florida and am looking for someone close that has good products. I tried FloridaSoySolutions votive blend, and it worked fine-came right out of the mold, nongreasy. All I need to do now is fire it up-waiting on it to cure. Alabaster is about 5 hrs from me but I don't hear much about them.

hi juggy i actually live really close to you ft walton area i have been looking for suppliers close to me also i do order my wax from candle science as well and the shipping prices cant be beat right now. they seem to be the closest with the most reasonable shipping prices.

I picked up a few sample pounds of the votive wax from Soylutions this past week. Tarts poured great, came right out of the molds. Good cold throw. But, after a few days of curing, the tarts are getting a powdery look to them..could it be frosting??? I mean I know it is, I was so discouraged because I thought I had finally found a great wax close enough to go pick up. I also poured some grubby tarts and my molds now have a film in them. I've washed them several times with hot soapy water and the film is still there. Never happened with 50/50 waxes. Michelle at Soylutions is wonderful, but I don't think I'll be able to get the quality in my tarts with her votive blend.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi darindab!

Didn't know we were neighbors. Somehow I missed these posts, had to go out of town for awhile and just found it. I will check out Candlescience. I really like BCS but they don't carry everything I need and hate to order from BCN but love their fos. Woundn't it be great if you could get everything you need from one place?

• 2 weeks later...
Any other wax places in Florida? I've tried the above mentioned wax and just don't get a good throw at all.

I'm in FL and searched state wide for suppliers last month. No luck. I continue to order from suppliers outside of FL. Shipping is getting ridiculous. There are times when my shipping charges are as much as my total supply order!

Hi,

Well I finally made it up to Alabaster Candle Supply in Jemison AL while I was visiting family in Tuscaloosa and picked up a bunch of supplies to try out. I got the 415 and J223 - made a batch yesterday at 75/25 and it is so smooth looking. I will wait a few days to burn. Sure hope this works out cause there just isn't any suppliers any closer. I had tried the EL from FL Soy Solutions (votive was) a couple of mths ago and liked it so I tried their soy last week - hardly any frosting and good HT. Florida sure does need more suppliers!

I'm in FL too, and I tried the EL from the company in sanford. I personally didn't care for it, and shipping was kinda slow. I don't think they are a very big company. I get my wax from Candlescience. I too wish there was a closer supplier!