recommendations for a lavender fo

Hillary

I'm not a fan of lavender scents at all so I wouldn't know a good one if jumped out at me. I've heard lavender can be a bit overwhelming sometimes so I guess I would be looking for something soft or subtle. Any recommendations? TIA

I'm a huge fan of lavender so I can tell you to stay away from BCN's lavender if you don't want it to be overwhelming LOL!

You can try KY's Lavender Vanilla which is more of a subtle baby scent though not quite lavender IMO. Also for a diff. lavender try SWs English Lavender.

HTH!

These are the ones that have worked for me in soy:

Lavender Vanilla - Millcreek

Lavender Fields - The Scented Bean

Lavender in Bloom - Bluegrass

Lavender Lullaby - Candle Cocoon -- seems more of a purfumy lavender to me but is is very nice

I also like the smell of English Lavender from Candlemakers Store and English Lavender from Aroma Haven. I have not yet burned these though.

I do like the smell of Peaks Lavender too.

I think I am forgetting one or two....will post them if I remember them. :)

the BNL (at BCN)lavender basil is good, the straight lavender (BCN) is like the real thing and strong...you can make a nice lavender vanilla with the vanilla velvet..or try the WYW lavender & sweet basil, also at BCN

I also like the lavender basil and have made candles in it. I have lavender fields from wsp and it smells good oob but haven't made it yet in anything. My favorite so far though is lavender & chamomile from Cierra. hth