Does this sound outrageous?

Mnhorsemom

I ordered 3 cases of 10oz apothecary jars with the metal lids from Candles and Supplies. The total for the jars was $66 and change and when I got the paypal request I am being charged 27.57 for the shipping. Now I just sold some rubber stamping stuff on Ebay and the box weighs over 100 pounds and I am only spending $69 to ship that out to Washington state from Minnesota. I ordered some square masons from BCN the other day unfortunately they don't carry the 10oz apoths :cry2:

Yes, I can believe that's true. I have been ordering gel wax from Iowa and having it shipped to florida. The shipping on 25 lbs. was about $12. The last order I had shipped the price jumped in one month from $12 to almost $20.

There's got to be a better way...lol

Bill and Donna

Jacksonville Fla

Well, we live in PA, and C&S charges us reasonably well, but understandably because they are in PA too. When we order from Ohio or any other state for that matter, shipping charges are always high..IMHO. I realize the product cost may only be $66....but it also depends on what delivery service is selected. IMHO shipping charges are an outrageous amount wherever you live.

I think all shipping charges are outrageous! I wish I could find some place in New Orleans for supplies but my closest so far is in Texas. I ordered from Candlescience yesterday and my total weight was about 70 pounds and my shipping cost me $45.00, which actually I thought was somewhat reasonable. My brother lives in Dallas and I have him pick up some wax for me whenever he comes to New Orleans. Shipping is outrageous!!!

Missy