My new containers...

I didn't think the weight was required for candles but was for bath and body? :undecided

I love you jars and labels. Do the lids fall off real easy or do they seal?

The lids seal but they also have a removable seal. No I never put the weight of the candle on my labels. Didnt know that It mattered:undecided

love the label love the candles just had to say monkey farts looks really funny written there i guess because everything is so country and then boom MONKEY FARTS

I hate the smell of it LOL...I dont even know what color it is supposed to be. Someone requested it so I just added it to my fragrance list. Your post made me laugh sooooo hard!!!!:laugh2:

Candles look great. Just one question, what does the monkey farts smell like???? All of my friends think this would be a great scent to dip stuffed monkeys in. Just curious.

Its a tropical smell...I mostly smell a hint of orange! I like the smell of the oil...but I didnt like it after I made a candle out of it.

The lids seal but they also have a removable seal. No I never put the weight of the candle on my labels. Didnt know that It mattered:undecided

I don't know their web site but the Goverment Office of Weights & Measures requires all products to have the weight or ,if liquid, volume on it.

It has been talked about on here before, so you may find it in a search.

Originally Posted by erinmfritz viewpost.gif

Candles look great. Just one question, what does the monkey farts smell like???? All of my friends think this would be a great scent to dip stuffed monkeys in. Just curious.

lol.i was telling a friend today about all the scents i have found, and i mentioned monkey farts, and i said i cant imagine what that would smell like, and they said...well bananas of course...:yay: