Help with Nature's Garden F/O

Fire and Ice

I'm BACK! LOL I'm ordering samples from Nature's Garden tomorrow

and I wanted you input since I went back five pages in this forum and didn't find anything that helped much.:

Bay Rum

Tayberry & Teakwood

Crystal Blue Water

Tulip

Watercress and Aloe

CK1

Thanks much.

Fire:cool2: who is turning into a F/O HO:lipsrseal

I'm BACK! LOL I'm ordering samples from Nature's Garden tomorrow

and I wanted you input since I went back five pages in this forum and didn't find anything that helped much.:

Bay Rum

Tayberry & Teakwood

Crystal Blue Water

Tulip

Watercress and Aloe

CK1

Thanks much.

Fire:cool2: who is turning into a F/O HO:lipsrseal

Cystal Blue Waters was one of my # 1 sellers at a local craft show here in the Fall. Imagine that- clean scent in fall. I use paraffin. Not sure what wax you use but I get a great cold/hot throw in it. Also it's great for B&B

Tayberry and Teakwood is the only one I have tried also and it is excellent.

I guess you'll have to let us know how you like the others!:D

I'll certainly do that when they arrive and I get them in wax.

That's great to know because the Tayberry sounded great to me!

Fire:cool2:

Check their site, they have reviews on eah FO. That is a great help in choosing that FO or not.

Candle man~ where on the site are the reviews? I just came from the site after reading your post. This IS a new site to me and could certainly be having a brain fart and missed them!:embarasse ~

I saw the discriptions of the scents but no reviews~ Certainly I'm missing something but I was looking under scent REVIEWS. Hmmm I guess brain farts really take it out of me! LOL! If you could point me in the right direction, I'd certainly appreciate it!

Thank You again!

Fire

Candle man~ where on the site are the reviews? I just came from the site after reading your post. This IS a new site to me and could certainly be having a brain fart and missed them!:embarasse ~

I saw the discriptions of the scents but no reviews~ Certainly I'm missing something but I was looking under scent REVIEWS. Hmmm I guess brain farts really take it out of me! LOL! If you could point me in the right direction, I'd certainly appreciate it!

Thank You again!

Fire

Not all scents have reviews but if they do they will be below the scent description. Just scroll down to find them.

Fern suggested the Yacht Club to me... and I'll put another vote there... it's a great one!

Aw shucks~ I almost ordered it and then didn't but I did order the following: 8oz each

Tulip

Democrat

Independent

Republician

Polo For Men

Watercress and Aloe

Tayberry and Teak

Crystal Blue Water

Nag Champa

Bay Rum

Sun, Stars & Moons

That should keep me out of trouble for awhile. Now to figure out what I will be coloring them? Yikes. Fire:cool2:

Let us know how the Independent and Republican turn out... I'm interested to see how those turn out. Based on just the descriptions on the site, Democrat was really the only one that made me want to try it...

Now, I'm interested to hear how the others turn out...

Thank You Fern~ I value your thoughts on scents! I didn't buy the Palm Island. I did however order Jamacia Me Crazy and Sweet Pea by Peaks.Who knows, maybe I'll try for another tart swap in a month or so. I have a great many scents to test and work through. But experienced chandlers opinions are always welcomed.:D I just shipped out the box to Scented swap yesterday.

Fire:cool2: