Bubbly or Creamy

elitenaildesign

I know this is just a personal preference, but how do you all like your soap....

Bubbly or Creamy. I was messing around of soapcalc w/ a couple recipes and they sound sooo good, but on the very creamy side and I prefer bubbles. I just thought it would be interesting to see how soapers feel about their soaps.

Well, I thought I was a bubbly gal, but after using some GM soap I got from another soaper, I am definatly a creamy gal, LOL! I like a very dense, bubbly cream, which is concidered creamy, right?! The creamy seems to really moisturize my skin, where some of the very bubbly soaps i have tried in the past seem to strip all the oils from my skin. :wink2:

Big fat fluffy bubbles are tempting. They make it seem like the soap is actually working. LOL

BUT I do prefer soaps that are as non-drying as possible. So my soaps tend to be high on conditioning and a bit lower on fluffy lather. They mostly have the creamy, dense type. Especially the goat milk soap. :)