teacher bear

chiptooth

Had requests for teacher bears for christmas gifts and then my kids decided that's what they wanted for their teachers instead of dried apple slices and cinnamon stick hurricanes...so I was scrambling around the house looking for #2 pencils and then had to sharpen like crazy! Apple Pie Spice fragrance..of course

post-358-139458416447_thumb.jpg

Had requests for teacher bears for christmas gifts and then my kids decided that's what they wanted for their teachers instead of dried apple slices and cinnamon stick hurricanes...so I was scrambling around the house looking for #2 pencils and then had to sharpen like crazy! Apple Pie Spice fragrance..of course

I LOVE IT! How adorable!!

I think the camera angle made the bow look huge in the picture....I noticed it too once I looked at my post, but in "real" life..it's just right. I wish I would've had some little apple charm to put a necklace around her neck as well, but regardless, the girl who purchased them and my kids teachers were ecstatic with them.