closing business

KFTS

yeah. There's just too much going on. The new job, the divorce. I'll be moving this summer and not sure I'll have a place big enough for all the supplies, etc. I felt the need to simplify my life a bit. It will just be my hobby now.

I am sorry to hear that.I know what you mean about to much going on.Not divorce for me but family sickness, deaths, had to let go of some community service work etc.I am not doing great with candles but the last 2 years have been very very hard and just when I take a step I drop 10 steps back.

I do have a huge basement and that is a plus for my candlemaking.

I hope the best for you and that you might find a place eventually that you can get back into it.I have to keep the candles burning.It helps keep me going.I got a card from my friend today that the candles are beautiful and she loves them.Now I did nothing at all but she thinks they are beautiful.I will say my snowman turned out great.Reading that made me feel better and I can't give up. I haven't tried hard enough yet to quit.

Have a Happy New Year and Take Care

LynnS