** What's in your holiday pot this week/end? **

Anyone going to be playing this weekend or making last minute gifts?

Everything is done and closed up here, but still have to wrap. Nephew has a full 18" log of soap that I still have to wrap, and I still have all the gift baskets to drop stuff into. One lavender bath oil to make up for my niece. Otherwise, it's just driving down to California to my Mom's for the holiday.

Have a great holiday - don't let family bug ya too much ;)

Pouring last minute tarts for Gift Shop in town, 1 gift basket to be picked up, other than that officially closed!!!! Keeping 2 grandchildren tomorrow so son and wife can finish shopping.:D Going 2 blocks to my 92 year old mother for Christmas!

Merry & Safe Christmas to everyone :)

Had our christmas wednesday because hubby works 1st shift and daughter works 2nd til after christmas. salon is keeping me busy til sunday with last minute buyers of baskets and gift certificates. love the season but will be glad when it is over

Merry Christmas to all to safe travels.

Finished all the Christmas orders. Will be working on one of my keepsake wedding candles with the glass dome. Having our Christmas tomorrow since my son can only be here for the weekend and has to head back up to Central CA.

But I am starting my Valentine candles now. Yes ladies and gent's it's less than 2 months away :grin2:

I wish each and everyone one of you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. For those of you traveling this Holiday weekend be safe.

Reese

Unfortunately, I'm going to have a couple of dissappointed customers due to our weather here. I needed to send 3 shipments out direct on Wed, so that the recipients would get their "presents" no sooner, but no later than Saturday. Well, since our state was pretty much shut down since early Wed. morning and just now opening back up to mail traffic, I'm only able to get them out today (maybe, if I can get out of my driveway) or tomorrow. :(

However, in my pot is going to be just some stuff I'm playing around with since I've been off of work since wed. morning. :)

I do need to make up a small gift basket for my cousin for Christmas day. I'm probably going to be doing that between today and tomorrow. :)

hmmm...baking is done, shopping and wrapping is done, DD is cooking dinner on Christmas and I don't have to be back to work till Jan 2! I think I'll leave the pot empty for now and fill a glass with holiday cheer!

Everyone stay safe and have a Merry Christmas!

Finished the last batch of sugar scrub. Almost everything is wrapped. Tomorrow we'll be baking cookies for Santa and doing any food prep we can. I have 16 coming for dinner Christmas day. Still have to make up B&B baskets for the guests. Merry Christmas to all!

Well I am finishing some gift baskets for family. My MIL gets Ocean, FIL Cinnamon and bro-in laws girlfriends Moonlight Path. Each basket has 2 bars soap/ 6 bath bombs/ jar of scented and colored dead sea salts/ 8 tarts/ 9 oz soy container candles/ anti-bacterial hand soap/ body spray. Last year I made over 70 pillars for family members so this year I decided they were all going to get containers, they are so much easier and faster, I just don't have the time to make 70 pillars.